| FTBL NCAA Games Of The Week : Week One.

MATCHUPMATCHUPTIMETVLOCATION
Howard@ Rutgers6:00 PMBIG10SHI Stadium, Piscataway, NJ
Western Carolina@ 24: NC State7:00 PMACC NETWORKCarter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC
Lindenwood@ 22: Kansas8:00 PMESPN+Children's Mercy Park, Kansas City, KS
North Carolina@ Minnesota8:00 PMFOXHuntington Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
North Dakota State@ Colorado8:00 PMESPNFolsom Field, Boulder, CO
Coastal Carolina@ Jacksonville State8:00 PMCBSSNAmFirst Stadium, Jacksonville, AL
Eastern Illinois@ Illinois9:00 PMBIG10Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL), Champaign, IL
Sacramento State@ San José State10:00 PMtruTVCEFCU Stadium, San Jose, CA

Like Quote

One more thing! Can and offense lineman lay on a defense player so he can't get up? Because that Colorado player was laying all over the NDST player!!

It's pretty slick but I cannot imagine how this thing is going to be doom/gloom scrolling as the 'Bama game rolls on...
I don't know. We'll see.

We bought the live thread add-on last year and every time I had a question the guy claimed to have Covid. Pissed me off. (UPDATE: I just looked at his store...he's claiming Covid, again, on tech support.) The point he could say, "I'm sick," but can't tell me what I needed to do...yeah, that don't work with me. We still have the license...I don't want to run his software. This is me, being an ass.

If you participate in game threads you can drop this into a pop up...just split your screen.

I'll agree, the point all the chat posts go to the game thread is going to be something to watch. But, I've not deleted into archiving game threads with the chat yet. I'm still into CSS

This may be an unpopular opinion. Minnesota misses a FG to win and UNC celebrates. No. You didn't really win.

NC State will catch a few this year. In one of the @Brandon Van de Graaff threads on wins I mentioned them as a bit of a head scratcher.

North Dakota is a play tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom