| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Name a Movie sequel you would like to see done.

A Bridge of Spies...Basically what was next. Maybe...Maybe The Princess Bride and/or Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, but who'd play Andre the Giant or John Candy's roles?

Which makes me think...No, can't think of anything else off the top of my head. Most sequels = :poop: story-writing with little substance. Just money grabs.

Just my .02 (part of my gripe about sequels), Caddyshack 2 is without doubt the WORST movie ever made. I'd rather get into a political discussion online with both pro- and anti-Trumpers than suffer through that 💩 again.
I agree, I was trying to think of the worst sequel I'd ever seen...just once, though. I've seen Caddyshack numerous times, and Caddyshack 2...once.

The thing about Sherlock Holmes type movies, Jame Bond, so forth, you can have the same characters and a different movie all in itself. Mystery, Spy type movies when I was younger always caught my attention. All of the older films like Charlie Chan, Thin Man Series. I loved them. RDJ and Jude Law have a good Chemistry, plus I like the dry humor.
Mission Impossible movies haven't been great. But, they've been entertaining.

Curious line dropped at the conclusion of the last one when Kittrich called the female, "Ethan Hunt." Unless I misheard the line...

Back
Top Bottom