My wife and I found out we have another Bama fan on the way

As the countdown continues to opening day, our countdown continues as well. My wife is due in 24 days. The nursery is decorated in elephants. He has his Bama gear ready to wear home from the hospital. Our car "family" of Bama people has been updated. And, I found a miniature Crimson Tide recliner that he can use next season. Thank you all for your prayers, and we'll take any more you can give us from here on to the finish line. He seems to be in fine form and barring any complications during childbirth we should have our newest little fan soon.

My little boy entered this Vale of Tears at 6:50 p.m. looking every bit the Cabbage Patch Kidand with a set of screaming lungs that can curl your toes enough to make them resemble those of an octogenarian, arthritic ballet dancer. He weighs 7 lbs. and8 oz. and is 19.5 inches long. He is beautiful if I do say so myself. The deliverytook all day but was largely problem free. My wife is resting well, and as of midnightthe little guy continues to fight sleep just as he did before he was born. Thanks to eachand every one of you for your thoughts and prayers. <o:p></o:p>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom