| FTBL Most Pro-Auburn city in the State of Alabama

RollTide80 said:
ExiledTidefan said:
I fully expect that when the worm turns, and it may already have, the Bama bandwagon will have a long line of Tiggers trying to get on.
Based on what? 2 wins, one of which was a struggle against a BOTTOM 20 TEAM. Who cares about what Auburn fans are doing and where they are? We should be concerned about what the team is doing and what Little Nicky is doing about our CONSISTENCY as a team. Jesus, I hate to sound so pissed off, but if Tulane had a decent kicker that could hit Field Goals we would have LOST on Saturday and you guys are concerned about Auburn fans. I don't get it. :roll:
I'm with you!!! We should be concerned (not worried yet) about how we played Saturday, and HOPE that the team simply wasn't up for playing Tulane, and that they blow Western KY out this weekend.

I got to pay a visit to good old Chuck E Cheese this past Saturday before the game and I got the pleasure of seeing some chick and her kids head to toe covered in Auburn crap. Does the reverse happen in say Opelika? And what was with the chick and the dude walking on the strip? She had on a Auburn Jersey and he had on a TN jersey. I mean do people just have a death wish?

crimsonpride said:
RollTide80 said:
ExiledTidefan said:
I fully expect that when the worm turns, and it may already have, the Bama bandwagon will have a long line of Tiggers trying to get on.
Based on what? 2 wins, one of which was a struggle against a BOTTOM 20 TEAM. Who cares about what Auburn fans are doing and where they are? We should be concerned about what the team is doing and what Little Nicky is doing about our CONSISTENCY as a team. Jesus, I hate to sound so pissed off, but if Tulane had a decent kicker that could hit Field Goals we would have LOST on Saturday and you guys are concerned about Auburn fans. I don't get it. :roll:
I'm with you!!! We should be concerned (not worried yet) about how we played Saturday, and HOPE that the team simply wasn't up for playing Tulane, and that they blow Western KY out this weekend.
I am not concerned at all. I really don't see what the huge hooplah was about the game. Yeah, we didn't put up 50+ points. Yeah, we didn't dominate a team on national TV for the country to see and praise. We were spoiled by the previous weekend, and people expected to see Alabama perform like our team wasn't filled with underclassmen. We won, period. Our offense never got into rhythm. Missed blocking assignments, O-line changes, and a couple of poorly thrown balls. Keep this in mind, Johnson and Woodall dropped picks in one drive late in the 3rd I believe. Although, Tulane missed their field goal, those INT's can do a lot for a team as far as momentum. JPW and Julio failed to connect on a sure TD. Coffee fumbled the ball. Smith missed an extra point and a FG. My point is, a couple of things here and there, and I don't think the reaction would be this way from the fans. We got the W, move on to next week.

crimsonpride said:
Gadsden without a DOUBT!!!!!!!!!
I think it has somthing to do with Pat Nix being from Etowah but....BAMAFSTBACK.....BACK me up on this.
Where you at???
The place is crawling with Barners and to be so far away??? Montgomery I can understan.

I will back you up on this. It is not even CLOSE. There are more barnturds here than ANYWHERE. It's odd.

I think it has something to do with the fact that Gadsden is a pretty rural area despite the city. Etowah county is PRO barn.

I live in Southeast Alabama...Henry and Houston county. There are AU fans everywhere! I looked today at some car tags and stickers thinking " Are there any other Bama fans here?" I see a few but not many. There is way too much orange and blue on team spirit day.

Oh and to top it off I work for the yella fella himself!

crimsonpride said:
Gadsden without a DOUBT!!!!!!!!!
I think it has somthing to do with Pat Nix being from Etowah but....BAMAFSTBACK.....BACK me up on this.
Where you at???
The place is crawling with Barners and to be so far away??? Montgomery I can understan.

I agree that Gadsden has a large amount of AU fans, but I think that will be changing in the next few years....mostly because of Gadsden City High School.

Back
Top Bottom