| GAME THREAD 🏉🏉 Monday Night Football: The last game of Week 0/1: BYU vs Navy @ 8 ET

I lost a lot on the BYU Navy and really felt bad. How you feel @TerryP @BamaFan334
Since we've had this game here we've had a dozen, probably more, click the wrong line (meant to take one team, accidently took another.) We've had the same thing happen when someone wanted to wager 10K and then wagered 100K by accident. We've said since day one, if you made a bet in Vegas and screwed up, they aren't giving you your money back.

Welp...bit me and bit me big. I meant to put 80K on Navy and ended up putting 800K. I can point to a number of reasons. I was on my phone and it was pretty bright outside as well as being too lazy to go back inside and grab my glasses. It's all on me.

I started off really well this season...was close to 1MM in the bank. I've got around 175K left...all on pending wagers. So...what do you think I think this morning?

Since we've had this game here we've had a dozen, probably more, click the wrong line (meant to take one team, accidently took another.) We've had the same thing happen when someone wanted to wager 10K and then wagered 100K by accident. We've said since day one, if you made a bet in Vegas and screwed up, they aren't giving you your money back.

Welp...bit me and bit me big. I meant to put 80K on Navy and ended up putting 800K. I can point to a number of reasons. I was on my phone and it was pretty bright outside as well as being too lazy to go back inside and grab my glasses. It's all on me.

I started off really well this season...was close to 1MM in the bank. I've got around 175K left...all on pending wagers. So...what do you think I think this morning?
I did that last year and feel your pain:cool:

Back
Top Bottom