| GAME THREAD 🏉🏉 Monday Night Football: The last game of Week 0/1: BYU vs Navy @ 8 ET

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff
SIZE=22px]Saturday, September 5[/SIZE]
VISITORHOMETIME (ET)NAT TVLOCATION

Eastern Kentucky

Marshall
1:00 PMESPNJoan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, WV

Middle Tennessee

Army
1:30 PMCBSSNMichie Stadium, West Point, NY

SMU

Texas State
4:30 PMESPNBobcat Stadium , San Marcos, TX

Houston Baptist

North Texas
7:30 PMESPN 3Apogee Stadium, Denton, TX

Arkansas State

Memphis
8:00 PMESPNLiberty Bowl Memorial Stadium, Memphis, TN

Stephen F. Austin

UTEP
9:00 PMESPN 3Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX
Monday, September 7

MATCHUPTIME (ET)NAT TVLOCATION

BYU

Navy
8:00 PMESPNNavy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, Annapolis, MD

Has there been little interest in the games today? This is the first time I've had a chance to sit down ... have been watching updates throughout the afternoon.

I didn't watch any of the morning pre-game coverage. It seems there was some 'news.' 🤷‍♂️

Marshall.

Have not really watched any games. Someone else mentioned this about but I did hear Herbstreet cried on Gameday.

I am watching bama vs uga in the 2012 SEC championship game. It is on SEC network. Takeaways bama was really good especially the OL. Oh and Todd Gurley was really good. He was making some runs against a pretty physical D. He ran very physical. Oh and Murray got his clock cleaned after a Ha Ha interception. Good stuff with a focus on football and not protesting.

Have not really watched any games. Someone else mentioned this about but I did hear Herbstreet cried on Gameday.

I am watching bama vs uga in the 2012 SEC championship game. It is on SEC network. Takeaways bama was really good especially the OL. Oh and Todd Gurley was really good. He was making some runs against a pretty physical D. He ran very physical. Oh and Murray got his clock cleaned after a Ha Ha interception. Good stuff with a focus on football and not protesting.
Sonny Dykes is getting out coached. I'm not a fan of Spavital or the Air Raid...'tis working.

Back
Top Bottom