| MBB/WBB Michigan has fired Juwan Howard.

I don't think he helped Howard in the least.

Why must it always be about race? How about he “wasn’t worth a shit as a coach!”
My uncle ran into a similar issue in the mid 80’s. He replaced a black coach at Banks HS who had won 7 games in 3 seasons as its basketball coach. My uncle had been the B team coach. My uncle proceeded to take over and win 3 consecutive area championships and average 24 wins a season. At the end of his 3rd season, the guy he replaced filed a suit against the BOE claiming discrimination. The BOE caved and relieved my uncle of his duties.

Why must it always be about race?
I can't remember which school or which coach; it happened in the Big East last night.

The coach was told he was trending on "Black Twitter" and then was asked about his marital status. It was a big win for the team. And this was in the post-game presser?

My only answer? They are REALLY bad at their job(s.)

I can't remember which school or which coach; it happened in the Big East last night.

The coach was told he was trending on "Black Twitter" and then was asked about his marital status. It was a big win for the team. And this was in the post-game presser?

My only answer? They are REALLY bad at their job(s.)
Providence

Howard was not a good college coach, even at his alma mater, UM. He will be back in the NBA this next season as an assistant.
I hate it that Stackhouse was canned at Vanderbilt. IMO, he is a good coach but had problems getting the type of players needed at an academics first school. Injuries to players also played a role in his won/lost record. I wish him well.
Hardaway has good talent but does not do much with it IMO.

Back
Top Bottom