| FTBL Meet Rolando McClain...

Excellent read Porter, thanks. ;tr

He really is going to be a special player. I can't wait to see him on the field this fall.

this guy is going to be a beast, can't wait to get this upcoming class in there and see what they can do...still haven't heard if Murphy is going to be able to come in or not, but if we can get both of these guys that would be awesome, can't wait til fall gets here!

There has been a lot of speculation as to where he might end up, I think we will see him at inside LB this first year, but I think that he will devlope into a Jack LB after all is said and done, what do you guys think?

Speaking of freshman playing LB, Alex Watkins defensive line coach told me at church Sunday that Steele has been talking about moving him to OLB. He also said that Saban and Steele have not even mentioned redshirting him at this point. I know that could change but the kid is very optomistic. He said they really like his speed and strength and want to add a little more muscle to him this summer.

I know this post is about McClain but I thought I would add that info about Watkins.

6-4 260? Dang, he's a hoss for a LB. I bet he gets a look at DE, but I hope he's fast enough and smart enough to play LB.

bamaupsman said:
6-4 260? Dang, he's a hoss for a LB. I bet he gets a look at DE, but I hope he's fast enough and smart enough to play LB.
Yeah, amazing!. He looks like DeMarcus Ware... I like McClain since the day he committed to The Capstone... I'm looking forward to watch his debut in the field next year!.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom