| CURRENT EVENTS March we in Alabama will be voting for a new or old Senator?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
We have one sitting (D) that is running! But we have Several of the (R) side running again him! Now one of these men is one we all know and don't like very much?

What I'm asking is if his platform is something you could back? Would you vote for him? What do you guys think?

1582122348242.png

I campaigned for Doug Jones; I was even in one of his commercials. I'm not a Democrat; then I was a Republican who was voting against Roy Moore, a despicable man and a demagogue (I've been against him since the 90s. When I announced at dinner that I was voting for Yates back in '98, my ex father-in-law nearly had a stroke). Doug Jones said that he would vote the way of the Alabama people. He actually has sided with Trump a few times, but the two instances that no one will forget are voting against Kavanaugh and for impeachment. Jones is toast. Done.

So...Who gets the nod? Jeff Sessions' entrance into the race forced Secretary of State John Merrill out (too scared to run against him...I was leaning his way.) Sessions is a career politician; time to say goodnight (and take Shelby with him). Roy Moore? Hell no! Bradley Byrne? Meh...I've been more excited about watching Pelosi lose control over her cheap Poligrip. So...That leaves Wingnut. The hell him and his thumb! I will not vote for him. He's also stated that "God sent us President Trump." Are you frikkin' kidding me?? God? Sent us an amoral person?

I really don't know for whom I'll vote next month.

I campaigned for Doug Jones; I was even in one of his commercials. I'm not a Democrat; then I was a Republican who was voting against Roy Moore, a despicable man and a demagogue (I've been against him since the 90s. When I announced at dinner that I was voting for Yates back in '98, my ex father-in-law nearly had a stroke). Doug Jones said that he would vote the way of the Alabama people. He actually has sided with Trump a few times, but the two instances that no one will forget are voting against Kavanaugh and for impeachment. Jones is toast. Done.

So...Who gets the nod? Jeff Sessions' entrance into the race forced Secretary of State John Merrill out (too scared to run against him...I was leaning his way.) Sessions is a career politician; time to say goodnight (and take Shelby with him). Roy Moore? Hell no! Bradley Byrne? Meh...I've been more excited about watching Pelosi lose control over her cheap Poligrip. So...That leaves Wingnut. The hell him and his thumb! I will not vote for him. He's also stated that "God sent us President Trump." Are you frikkin' kidding me?? God? Sent us an amoral person?

I really don't know for whom I'll vote next month.
Thanks for you comment, I too was going toward Merrill. I didn't knew he drop out till I check just to see who was running. I too feel the same with that thumb of his!!

Back
Top Bottom