| FTBL Major Applewhite

Very nice read, thanks for that.

Liked this part especially.

He might even decide to stay with them for more than one season. Here's one clue: He and Julie, having rented in Syracuse and Houston, just bought their first home. And here's another: As Applewhite put it, "I told one of my coaching buddies the other day, 'I'm tired of installing an offense. I want to go into a spring and tweak.'"

I'd like to see Coach Applewhite be here for at least 3 years. :D

Great article. I've been a Major fan ever since his days at Texas. I love the Longhorns, so when I heard the story about Major it made it that much better. Only downside was our total ineptness (is that a word? :wink: ) not to recruit him. Dumbose struck out on that one. :x

I'd love for Saban to stay for about 6 years, our O to be killer, and when Saban leaves, Major be our coach. He'd still be young, but he knows our school and loves it. It could be a perfect fit, and EVERYONE would accept him. Assuming all would work out correctly. Sorry if this makes no sence... I just drank a ton of wine and beer.

AlabamaMan said:
I'd love for Saban to stay for about 6 years, our O to be killer, and when Saban leaves, Major be our coach. He'd still be young, but he knows our school and loves it. It could be a perfect fit, and EVERYONE would accept him. Assuming all would work out correctly. Sorry if this makes no sence... I just drank a ton of wine and beer.

Sounds good to me and I just got home from a long night. :lol:

So I guess my opinion is slightly altered also.

Back
Top Bottom