| FTBL LSU vs SC...

I began noticing this when I watched the LSU/Mississippi State game and it has really reared its ugly head during both the Florida game and again tonight against South Cackalacky, but LSU defensive pursuit is much slower than it has been the past few years.

Teams are getting outside and turning the corner whether a screen pass, bootleg, or toss.

I expect Moreno to have a big day against them next week.

Our sports editor is a Carolina grad and our managing editor went to LSU. The newsroom will be an interesting place to be, come Monday.

Oh, yeah...I forgot...Go, 'Cocks! Or should I say, "Geaux, 'Cocks!

Anybody else noticing Les(s) Miles with a much different demeanor right now?

Have not seen him this animated or jawing the officials the way he is now. That smug, empty look is missing, too; now it's simply an empty look.

'Bout time for the Hat to reach for a rabbit. Watch out for the trickery, Cocks. :D

CrimsonPirate said:
Our sports editor is a Carolina grad and our managing editor went to LSU. The newsroom will be an interesting place to be, come Monday.

So are you gonna strike a match to set things off, James? :lol:

bear facts said:
CrimsonPirate said:

I'm certainly not above doing something like that. :D

CrimsonPirate said:
bear facts said:
CrimsonPirate said:

I'm certainly not above doing something like that. :D
:D

Back
Top Bottom