| FTBL LSU Poll

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date

Our New LSU Friends Are...

• Think Saban should have given LSU first crack at him if he was coming back to college

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Genuinely concerned for us after we just hired such a terrible head coach who will destroy our progr

• Barners in Disguise

• Total voters
Bama Bo said:
Since 99.9% (everybody but me) on this site is barners, I voted "Barners in Disguise".

:D

Bo, methinks thou protesteth too much. Let's look at facts. You call everyone a barner to deflect from the fact that you have an eagle and a tiger tatoo. You live in Montgomery, which everyone knows is a western suburb of Auburn. Your name is Bo after your favorite barner of all time. I think it's time to come out of the barn closet and just tell everyone that you are a major contributor to the AU program (such as it is).

Just messin with ya man!!!!

DustyG said:
Bama Bo said:
Since 99.9% (everybody but me) on this site is barners, I voted "Barners in Disguise".

:D

Bo, methinks thou protesteth too much. Let's look at facts. You call everyone a barner to deflect from the fact that you have an eagle and a tiger tatoo. You live in Montgomery, which everyone knows is a western suburb of Auburn. Your name is Bo after your favorite barner of all time. I think it's time to come out of the barn closet and just tell everyone that you are a major contributor to the AU program (such as it is).

Just messin with ya man!!!!

That about sums it up! :lol:

He nailed you Bo! :lol:

Oh, I think they're genuinely concerned that we've hired a vile, evil, and wicked coach. :shock: :lol:

And, they've still not answered my question. :roll:

I voted Barners in disguise and I believe it. I normally don't go read aunation but I have been because of another thread. I am actually embarrassed for them in a way. They are just absolutely melting down over there. This is the way I see it. They were so sure that all of the negative pr that we got for firing CMS and all the garbage being spewed from ESPN was true. They were sure we were going to get Houston Nutt or Chan Gailey or make Kines the HC. But we didn't. Mal Moore proved the critics wrong and went and got the Hope Diamond of coaches. They know that they couldn't do that. They couldn't even get Petrino to come.

Then they want to talk about someone lying with Wingnut as a coach? What a bunch of hypocrites!

Back
Top Bottom