| FTBL LSU Fans on College Gameday

Crimsonblood82

Verified Member
....shouting the single dumbest chant in all of sports. OVER RATED! OVER RATED!

Do they not realize that if Bama wins, then they are admitting that LSU sucks because Bama is so "over rated" and still beat their team anyway?

And if LSU wins...then what's the big deal? According to your fans...Bama was over rated so who cares that you won the game?

Just hope Bama fans don't shout that stupid cheer at anyone....would be bad to go 14-0 and be left out of the championship game..and when we ask the NCAA why we were left out...they simply say "your fans even admit it, everyone you played was over rated!"

Actually LSU is overrated. They're the defending champs who've fallen from grace.

Weren't they supposed to be a contender for the NC this year?

LSU...overrated...and the team has shown it...

RTR!!!

~Bryan

The game day crew is giving LSU fans "the business" for hating Nick Saban. Apparently Kirk has a surprise for them too. Right before Lee puts the head gear on. Kirk says Bama fans will like it.......

i don't blame them for giving the LSU fans "the business". Just like the Georgia Blackout game...if it takes something like hating Saban to pump up the team and the fans, then it's obvious they are on a sinking ship and swearing at the ocean

Crimsonblood82 said:
i don't blame them for giving the LSU fans "the business". Just like the Georgia Blackout game...if it takes something like hating Saban to pump up the team and the fans, then it's obvious they are on a sinking ship and swearing at the ocean

Meatloaf said it, "you took the words right out of my mouth."

Also typical GAMEDAY...no long term respect for 'Bama, in respect for this season.

Corso just said: FLA/USC in the title game.
Kirk said 'Bama is pretty much a lock to lose against FLA.

If USC is in the title game...Samford should play in the Final Four this year. GO DOGS!!

~Bryan

RollTide1980 said:
Also typical GAMEDAY...no long term respect for 'Bama, in respect for this season.

If USC is in the title game...Samford should play in the Final Four this year. GO DOGS!!

~Bryan

Seems like we were a lock to lose to UF in 2005 and won the game, 31-3.

RollTide1980 said:

~Bryan

Actually I think we would lose to Florida too. I don't think USC will make it though.

It's their job to have an opinion. While I don't agree that Florida should be an overwhelming favorite, I do agree they will be our biggest challenge. Like I told a buddy of mine the other day, "we get through Florida and I don't care who they put in front of us."

As if their fans didn't seem obsessed enough, they had to tote out dozens of signs about Saban. Do they not realize that people can see right through them? "Miles above Saban?" If he's really "miles above Saban" then why did he feel the need to make a sign about Saban. lol

They all did! (picked Alabama that is) :D

I'm not concerned about the Corso jinx...if I'm not mistaken he picked us vs. UGA. I'll just keep to the 1000 other concerns I have about this game. :shock:

BamaCore said:
As if their fans didn't seem obsessed enough, they had to tote out dozens of signs about Saban. Do they not realize that people can see right through them? "Miles above Saban?" If he's really "miles above Saban" then why did he feel the need to make a sign about Saban. lol

No doubt. We thank them for their interest in Alabama football and Coach Saban though.

Back
Top Bottom