| FTBL Les Miles is a mad man

ACL11190 said:
was he smoking during the game...im dead serious.....hes on something that guy is a **** idiot

I agree with everyone here, he is an idiot. But ACL11190 could I please ask you stop bypassing the word censors and dropping the F-bomb all over the place? Thanks.

RollTide1980 said:
I LOVED when Holly Rowe was like,..."Take us through that last timeout before the final play."

Does she even bother watching the games? It's so annoying listening to her when she has no clue what's going on.

HiTide said:
RollTide1980 said:
I LOVED when Holly Rowe was like,..."Take us through that last timeout before the final play."

Does she even bother watching the games? It's so annoying listening to her when she has no clue what's going on.

I normally just try and block out what she's saying. :lol:

HiTide said:
RollTide1980 said:

Holly Rowe is a joke. That is why I loved the interview. One joke talking to another.

When she said that, he looked clueless. He probably forgot what just happened too! LOL! It seems clear the plays on the QBs wrist band are probably from the old TECMO BOWL by Nintendo!

~Bryan

bamarolls said:
Les Miles is an idiot. He was clueless about how much time was really left. Did you see after the game. If that pass would have been incomplete there he would have been with a time out left and no time left in the game. He is just very very lucky. But it worked so now he is a genius.

He said there was 16 seconds left! I was like, uhhh what clock were you looking at??? :?

RollTide1980 said:
I don't think "feel sorry" is the right word b/c I'm GLAD Auburn lost, but Miles is such a "empty headset" it's almost sad his dumb luck has to continue.

Keep in mind, they would have "probably" defeated UK if they didn't run a bonehead draw play on 4 and 3"ish"

Guys like Jacob Hester & Dorsey are SO tough and such winners it's sad that Miles does his best to BLOW IT for them!!

~Bryan

Bryan, had Hester been in there, that 4 and 3 bonehead draw play might have worked against UK. The problem was JH had either an ankle or leg problem earlier in the game and then on that particular set of 4 downs, Hester's number got called three times in a row, with him aggravating the injury. The work horse (Hester) had to come out on that particular 4th down, and the backup couldn't pull the wagon.

Miles has taken so many possible game-changing gambles this year that have went his way that it has become ridiculous. He's like a drunk at the black-jack table splitting 5's. That kind of luck doesn't hang around long. :roll:

I'll be honest with you, I would have made a similar call.

1.I would have had them line up and throw the ball to Doucet on the fade. However, I would have left time on the clock for the FIELD GOAL.

or

2. I'd send Jacob Hester up the middle to line it up. Heck, he might have got the TD.

Less Miles is either dumb or lucky.

Most likely both.

HiTide said:
RollTide1980 said:

Yeah, she's nothing like Erin Andrews. Man, is she gorgeous and actually knows what she's talking about. Hot on sooooooo many levels.

imalive1459 said:
I'll be honest with you, I would have made a similar call.

1.I would have had them line up and throw the ball to Doucet on the fade. However, I would have left time on the clock for the FIELD GOAL.

or

2. I'd send Jacob Hester up the middle to line it up. Heck, he might have got the TD.

Less Miles is either dumb or lucky.

Most likely both.

I agree with the call, but Les cut it too close. Still, the clock would have stopped at one second on an incomplete, leaving no reason to call time-out.

Back
Top Bottom