| FTBL L🅰️NK. The Documentary (embedded now.)

There is A LOT being told in this video. A LOT!

There are things not being told. IE: Miss Terry's influence on TA and her involvements in import export ventures.

I'm going to pull an "I told you so" here. The way the new staff has taken LANK an ran with it...when someone stepped off the plane.

Multi-million. Did you catch that? In a few months, multi-million.

Thanks. Watched this morning.
A lot of thoughts. Some would go over good here. Others. Probably not ( not fan of slogans..acronyms...etc...except RollTideof course)

I think the biggest thing i got. Was TA n JH...... sharing.... could have been all theirs.
But chose to let everyone buy in....( of course TA is million air...jh to be if isnt already)

UA buying in also....biggie... nick giving his blessing....

Overall...really impressive .....

Now. Focus on football 🏈 guys

Thanks. Watched this morning.
A lot of thoughts. Some would go over good here. Others. Probably not (not fan of slogans..acronyms...etc...except RollTide of course)

I think the biggest thing i got. Was TA n JH...... sharing.... could have been all theirs.
But chose to let everyone buy in....( of course TA is million air...jh to be if isnt already)

UA buying in also....biggie... nick giving his blessing....

Overall...really impressive .....

Now. Focus on football 🏈 guys

Glad someone else said it. The doc was good and I'm happy for all involved, especially Milroe and Arnold. And what they're doing with all this makes sense from a recruiting and team building standpoint... but the slogans, like you, wear on me. Same with the Mudita stuff. If this were auburn, Tennessee, or UGA doing this, many of the same fans praising it would be making fun of it. But again, I get it. And I also realize it ain't about me, so carry on, Alabama. Hold the (slogan) rope.

Built By Bama seems to be more of a recruiting slogan and general marketing tool for Alabama Football. A lot of businesses do this. If the culture really aligns that is great but many times it does not. In the Built by Bama case it aligns with the reality of what has been accomplished.

LANK seems to be a motivational slogan for the team and a money maker for them. From the NIL good for them. Of course it can also help with recruiting to a point. Results on the field are going to be the final litmus test.

I was thinking more along the lines with Brandon - slogans have a limited shelf life and then become just words if they are not backed up with results. Hard work, discipiline, dedication and pride mixed with great talent and coaching sustains. If LANK gives them a boost great for a window of time.

We all know that when the Barn does things like this we make fun of them because they cannot back it up at least not consistently.

My 2 cents as usual which is far less than what these guys are making on the branding of LANK :).

We all know that when the Barn does things like this we make fun of them because they cannot back it up at least not consistently.
What has Auburn done? "All In?" Was that laughed at? Dabo pulled the same thing at Clemson and look at how people adore him.

"Beat Bama" in the back of their meeting room? Yeah, I laughed at that. But, I also understand.

And that represented a "cultural mindset" for two programs success at the highest levels of their sport: softball, and this past year with basketball.

The football program, under the image of four fingers being raised, had a "slogan." Each finger represented a goal. Did that wear on you?

Not as bad as some others, but it wasn’t “out there” as much either, it was more of an in house thing. This stuff is for the players, and that’s good (in a number of ways). I just think it’s weird when fans start to latch onto it. And after a while, it gets old (to me). That’s all. If others find it AUsome, then that’s ok too.

Back
Top Bottom