| OT Kobe Prentice = Good People

I can't tell you how many times I've heard, or read, one of the players saying, "if I didn't, Saban would have my ass." They've said this about spending time with young fans: illness or not.

Ms Terry calls you. You answer. You can't tell me she wasn't behind all of this.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard, or read, one of the players saying, "if I didn't, Saban would have my ass." They've said this about spending time with young fans: illness or not.

Ms Terry calls you. You answer. You can't tell me she wasn't behind all of this.
Yep! Coach in-grained this into them with the beginning of the PROCESS. We used to tailgate over at Coleman and we had 5-6 RVs grouped together and were very close to JP Wilson’s parents and Cory Reamers’ parents. There were always 20-30 guys over there after the games and my two kids LOVED IT! I told them to give the guys a break once and Cory spoke up really quick. “Coach told us to always be accommodating to the young fans! They look up to us and you were once in their shoes!” Then Cory said, “He’d also rip us a new asshole if he found out we didn’t!”

Yep! Coach in-grained this into them with the beginning of the PROCESS. We used to tailgate over at Coleman and we had 5-6 RVs grouped together and were very close to JP Wilson’s parents and Cory Reamers’ parents. There were always 20-30 guys over there after the games and my two kids LOVED IT! I told them to give the guys a break once and Cory spoke up really quick. “Coach told us to always be accommodating to the young fans! They look up to us and you were once in their shoes!” Then Cory said, “He’d also rip us a new asshole if he found out we didn’t!”
So, imagine yourself as a player and Ms Terry mentions ...

Back
Top Bottom