Kilts

Pundit

I am a Full time skirt and kilt wearer and have been for several years. Like most men I originally thought kilts were not for me. But a couple of years ago I started wearing a wraparound in the garden , and realised just how comfortable a skirt can be - for a man. (Women are built for trousers - men are not)

For years some designers have been trying to promote men in skirts - with limited success. But I have noticed that it is becoming common on the cat walks again. I have found personally that my skirts get a good reaction.
The biggest problem seems to be that men feel that they will be seen as gay if they wear skirt - even though on the whole gay men don't wear skirts. Woman can wear what ever they want and are not seen as gay if they wear trousers. I think men should have the same fashon freedom.

So do you think men in skirts are now acceptable? IF you are a woman would you like to see your man in a skirt or kilt, and if you are a man would you be brave enough to wear a skirt or kilt?

Europe did a number on you.

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth

Peterman?

myanmar.png

I agree with all. I myself started going out in a Skirt, and think its very comfortable, I drive an hour to hour 1/2 each way daily and wearing a skirt is much better. I stop on my way home every day to pick up a few things, I've stopped at CVS, Office Depot, Starbucks, wallgreens, the mall, supper cuts, and even the Doctors office. To date I have had no negitive coments. The women i meet give me a great greeting smile. the best on was at supper cuts, she made me feel comfortable. then I was buying a skirt ar Jcpennys and the sales lady asked me if this was for me, of course the answer was yes it is, we continued our converation for about 20 min, she is now my vashion assitant when i go shopping for a new skirt, she takes me around showing me all new skirts and gets me fitted.
I also agree with all on the following
1. Some people don't notice.
2. The ones that do notice don't give it one thought.
3. Most who notice (women) will give you a smile.
All in All it is a very small percent .001 who have a problem with seeing a guy in a skirt.
just my thoughts.

Looks like some copy and paste BS from a kilt wearers support forum.

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

Jeez, that's pretty negative! You know, I'm trying to treat this whole thing as an adventure, so it's actually really helpful for me to understand why so many people are saying negative things like this about kilts. How do you think I can work to avoid the common pitfalls on this adventure?

Jeez, that's pretty negative! You know, I'm trying to treat this whole thing as an adventure, so it's actually really helpful for me to understand why so many people are saying negative things like this about kilts. How do you think I can work to avoid the common pitfalls on this adventure?
Hang on.

Trying to find the forum where u guys are copying this from...

Brb...

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

Back
Top Bottom