| FTBL Kentucky Game is on CBS

bear facts said:
Great! Back to listening to Vern Dumbquist and Gary "I-should-be-quarterbacking-this-game" Danielson. :roll:

I know what you mean Factor. Not only that but Danielson's love affair with Tebow goes way above man love.

To Gary's credit, he did have one funny remark during the Aubrun/UT game re: Tony Franklin's offense: "Tony Franklin sold his offensive system to high schools for $3000.00. Tomorrow, you should be able to find it at any dollar store nationwide". :lol:

bamafan4ever said:
bear facts said:
Great! Back to listening to Vern Dumbquist and Gary "I-should-be-quarterbacking-this-game" Danielson. :roll:

I know what you mean Factor. Not only that but Danielson's love affair with Tebow goes way above man love.

To Gary's credit, he did have one funny remark during the Aubrun/UT game re: Tony Franklin's offense: "Tony Franklin sold his offensive system to high schools for $3000.00. Tomorrow, you should be able to find it at any dollar store nationwide". :lol:

He was clowning on Chris Todd all game long too.

Porter said:
bamafan4ever said:
bear facts said:

He was clowning on Chris Todd all game long too.

Well T-Love and Porter, it sounds like I might be in for an entertaining broadcast.

What are the odds that Vern will call Coach Rich Brooks, Mel or James before the game's over?

Btw, Chris Todd ain't related to Richard, is he?

Back
Top Bottom