| FTBL Kendrick Blackshire film in the spring game.

✂️ Kendrick Blackshire downhill play. 2022 Spring Game.
Offense is in 11 personal. Blackshire takes his read step, reads his keys, comes downhill and shoots the backside B gap. Kept his shoulders squared coming downhill and upon contact of the RB. Very instinctual by Blackshire. Also, great job by Moore taking away the option to keep the ball by Simpson, another great job by the play side Linebacker and D-lineman of filling their gaps and forcing Miller to cutback inside right into Blackshire for a loss of yards. Great team defense. I'm excited to see Blackshire play more this season. While rewatching the spring game, I noticed Jihaad Campbell had a really good game as well. Was playing downhill and physical as well as doing very well in coverage. I'm excited about him as well.

✂️ Kendrick Blackshire downhill play. 2022 Spring Game.
Offense is in 11 personal. Blackshire takes his read step, reads his keys, comes downhill and shoots the backside B gap. Kept his shoulders squared coming downhill and upon contact of the RB. Very instinctual by Blackshire. Also, great job by Moore taking away the option to keep the ball by Simpson, another great job by the play side Linebacker and D-lineman of filling their gaps and forcing Miller to cutback inside right into Blackshire for a loss of yards. Great team defense. I'm excited to see Blackshire play more this season. While rewatching the spring game, I noticed Jihaad Campbell had a really good game as well. Was playing downhill and physical as well as doing very well in coverage. I'm excited about him as well.

Should definitely be stronger at the position. Got a lot of guys licking their chops at playing time. Lawson will be great start, and then adding even those two you speak of could look pretty solid. All massive body guys too, 6'3 and taller I believe.

Should definitely be stronger at the position. Got a lot of guys licking their chops at playing time. Lawson will be great start, and then adding even those two you speak of could look pretty solid. All massive body guys too, 6'3 and taller I believe.
Lawson's most certainly going to be the "Mike" backer. I expect Blackshire to a starter, but there's guys on the team right now that could take that away from him, or at least earn more playing time. Like Jihaad Campbell, or Shawn Murphy. I hope we rotate them in and out more to get them playing time and experience. I'm excited for the group we have, and also coming in right now.

Also just got crystal balled to land Qua Russaw by Wiltfong, and he's going to be moved to inside linebacker if he comes. He's a guy that could come in and earn playing time, especially if he's an early enrollee.

Back
Top Bottom