| FTBL JuliOcho T-shirt

G

If you don't tune in to Bama's Ball Radio, you should. Anyways, a lot of us on there refer to Julio Jones as "JuliOcho". It has been mentioned a couple of times that we need to make JuliOcho t-shirts. I decided to mess around with some stuff to see what I could come up with. I think us here at RTB.com could come up with some cool stuff if we get into it. So, if you are interested in helping out with this by adding suggestions or coming up with a design of your own, it would be appreciated. Keep in mind, this is something I threw together in the past 10 minutes, so take it easy on me with your criticism :wink: . Thanks for any help, RTR.

Disclaimer: I'm not one of the crazies who wants to hand JuliOcho the Heisman trophy. It's just some stuff that's been thrown around so I acted on it.
shirtfrontit3.jpg

Front
juliobackrc6.jpg

Back
Boring, I know. That's why I need your help!!
www.zazzle.com

I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything and I am sure most people on here will say I don't try and stir the pot, but this whole "JuliOcho" thing is kinda silly, especially on the heels of Chad Johnson's antics.

"JuliOcho" is about as bad as if folks wanted to latch on to the intials and start screaming "DYNOMITE"!!!!

just my opinion,

ROLL TIDE!!!

tidentrue said:
I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything and I am sure most people on here will say I don't try and stir the pot, but this whole "JuliOcho" thing is kinda silly, especially on the heels of Chad Johnson's antics.

"JuliOcho" is about as bad as if folks wanted to latch on to the intials and start screaming "DYNOMITE"!!!!

just my opinion,

ROLL TIDE!!!

I agree. His name is good enough. We dont need to change it!!!
:D

Tweaked it a little bit. I'll link it on tonight's BBR and we'll go from there. I think it's pretty cool, regardless of what others think about it.
julio2frontgy3.jpg

julio2backbd2.jpg

TerryP said:
firestorm said:
I love how you guys make Spanish the Crimson Tide. :lol:

Does someone know what are Julio's roots? His name is Spanish.

RTR,

Julio's real name is Quintenorris Jones
beat me to the punch. you are literally the first person on the internet that i have seen that knows it. got into an argument a while back on an AU board when they were making fun of his name and i mentioned that Julio wasn't even his real name.

runswithscissors said:
TerryP said:
firestorm said:

RTR,

beat me to the punch. you are literally the first person on the internet that i have seen that knows it. got into an argument a while back on an AU board when they were making fun of his name and i mentioned that Julio wasn't even his real name.

Do you know if his Mom's real name is Queen?

TerryP said:
runswithscissors said:
TerryP said:
firestorm said:

RTR,

Do you know if his Mom's real name is Queen?
yes, actually, it is. have you ever seen her in person? :shock:

i would not mess with that woman.

c5vetman said:
What does all of this mean, anyway? Please excuse my spanish, I only know taco.
Ocho = 8 We call him that on Bama's Ball Radio quite a bit and we talked about a shirt. So I just put something together and wanted to get everyone's feedback. Thanks to anyone who has input. You should come watch one of the shows. We have fun and quite a few members of this board participate.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bamas-ball-radio

TerryP said:
runswithscissors said:
TerryP said:
firestorm said:

RTR,

Not to get off topic, but how to you pronounce Quintenorris?

Back
Top Bottom