| FTBL It looks like Alabama's game with Austin Peay with be streaming ONLY.

Question for @TerryP or anyone who knows...... my research shows Ty Simpson has played in 3 games. I'm sure he will play a good bit Saturday making it 4 games which is max to retain RS year. Does that mean he couldn't appear in bowl game without losing a year?
If he plays again, he cannot play in any more games or he will lose the redshirt year from what I understand. Not 100% sure though.

Personally, I woul love for AL A BAM A to play one in state school a year. UAB, Jacksonville St. Troy and South Alabama. I have to give Ohio St. credit, they normally play an in state school during the regular season. North Alabama has made the jump to DI but they are not ready to play Bama yet. Personally, I would rather see these games than some of the ones we have played in the past few years. Just my opinion.

Keep in mind that in this new era of college football, the redshirt for players of his caliber (and his position) are becoming less and less meaningful.
4 games before redshirt rules might need to be modified. Increase it to 5 games. They would play half of the game. IT would allow Saban to start playing younger guys down the road once they get better. Most freshmen under Saban are ready to contribute by October/November.

Thankfully, I get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ free through my cell phone provider (and also through my internet provider, so basically a double dose, lol).

I'll have to walk my mom through using the app on her TV in stead of just turning it on and using the Dish Network remote.

Be like oldtime...sitting and listening
App is Tide 100.9

Roll Tide
...except no Doug Layton and John Forney.....and Jerry Duncan on the sideline.

When we'd have the lead, Bryant would play many players and give the first string a blow. But whenever the opposing team would threaten to score Bryant would send the first string defense in when they got too close.

John Forney: "...and here comes the Redwood Forest"

Back
Top Bottom