| FTBL Is Bama able to beat tennessee this Year?

Will bama beat tennessee this year?

• No, Bama will not beat Tenn.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IF THE DEFENSE KEEPS PRESSURE ON TENNESSEE'S QUARTERBACK AND OUR OFFENSE STAYS HEALTHY THERE WANT BE ANY DOUBT WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS. THE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE IS ALSO A DEFINITE PLUS..

If we stay healthy we will compete with any one on our schedule .
As far as Tenn. goes word is it's a done deal . :wink:

Bama is certainly capable of beating ut. I think it all depends upon the offense being able to mold into a fairly solid unit with a decent balance of running/passing. We know the defense will be pretty good and that will certainly have an impact. We just need both sides to make an impact throughout the game from start to finish. We came close last year with all the injuries and mistakes. It will be a game of high interest for sure.

Hmmm...let's see, I've predicted a win for Bama @ Bryant-Denny vs. the Vols every yr. since they started playing there in '99. I've been heart-broken every stinkin' time!! From Shaun Alexander dropping that catch that would have been a sure TD in '99 to Bama somehow wearing down and giving up the 4th Q lead and the game in '01 to the OT debacle (think 4th and 19 :x ) in '03.

I can't bear to think of it again. 0-4 in BD vs. the Vols would be almost as heart-breaking as 0-4 to Auburn would be. Let's pray neither one happens!!!! At this point based on the pre-season info. and based on changing things up to hopefully produce a winning result I have to prepare myself for a Bama loss.

I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to get that win...even if it means thinking Bama won't win initially. :wink: :D

Back
Top Bottom