| FTBL Interview with DJ at the Sr Bowl

colbyjacks said:
A couple of my friends work for the Senior Bowl and they said that Steve Hale who runs it wishes he would have never invited DJ. He said he is such a thug.

Yeah, I'm sure you do have those friends... :roll:

colbyjacks said:
A couple of my friends work for the Senior Bowl and they said that Steve Hale who runs it wishes he would have never invited DJ. He said he is such a thug.

:idea: Why the Hell would the man running this event be openly saying this about a player.. Says alot about Steve Hale. He needs to show some class and keep his Thug mouth quiet..

colbyjacks said:

I dont doubt it. While I was at school at the University , one of my friends roomed with DJ. That guy is always in trouble.

shipley00 said:
Here's hoping he, and the other do well.

Vid ya

i didnt get to see the practice yesterday but i did watch today. DJ looked really good, made some nice catches over the middle and a really nice screen that he turned into big yardage. he was eating Pat Lee's lunch all day long, just killing him. he blocked pretty well too. Gillberry played well too but he had to go one-on-one with Chris Williams for most of the day. NOBODY was getting the best of him. Gillberry was playing DE and Outside Linebacker at times. Simeon looked good too, he went one-on-one with DJ a couple of times and won once. he did get beat on a deep route once, but made some nice plays on the ball too and had a big hit on the Houston kid (Avery).

rtauburnsucks said:
colbyjacks said:

I dont doubt it. While I was at school at the University , one of my friends roomed with DJ. That guy is always in trouble.

do u know what a thug is? hes a 20 something year old kid, i wouldnt doubt he got in trouble some, but ur telling me he walked around with a pocket full of dope and dope money? and walked around waving his gun around? thats a thug, man. smh.

Guys, we don't promote and run this board for folks to come on here and slam current and former players. If you have a negative opinion of DJ, keep it to yourself, or find another outlet to advertise it on. Thanks.

Let me restate this. I don't have a negative opinion of DJ Hall at all. I don't know of anything that he has ever done that would make people consider him as a "thug". I was just telling of what some certain individuals have said. RTR.

colbyjacks said:
Let me restate this. I don't have a negative opinion of DJ Hall at all. I don't know of anything that he has ever done that would make people consider him as a "thug". I was just telling of what some certain individuals have said. RTR.

Colby.. We forgive you this time, just use that brain that Momma gave you next time!
RTR

Don't take offense to this but I'm not asking for forgiveness. I love Alabama as much as the next fan but it seems that if you say anything negative you get jumped on. What I posted wasn't anything close to an opinion of mine. It was the opinion of the guy who runs the Senior Bowl. I was just posting some information to let people know about this guy at the Senior Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom