| FTBL Interesting article here gang

I

imported_porkchop

Nice link I found on another site earlier. Check this one out gang because there is some interesting material.

Disclaimer: I do want to say that I'm not sold on the validity of the material because some of the statements I find to be completely off base. But I do find it interesting reading during a dead period. Especially the Reggie Bush stuff. Take it FWIW and form your own opinion.

Included material; ESPN/Bush Case coverage and BAMA 2008 season wins and losses prediction.

Bush Coverage/BAMA 2008 Predicted Results

The Bush story was interesting, verrry interesting. Sounds like something ESPN might do.

As to the Bama prediction, I believe I would take a 9-3 record in 2008.

you know what i am tired of? All the bloggers who keep telling everyone what CNS makes. everyone knows what he makes and in a few years it will be the average of top programs. Jealousy has reared it's ugly head. As long as our team shows improvement next yr I will be happy. Perfection takes time.

drspine said:
you know what i am tired of? All the bloggers who keep telling everyone what CNS makes. everyone knows what he makes and in a few years it will be the average of top programs. Jealousy has reared it's ugly head. As long as our team shows improvement next yr I will be happy. Perfection takes time.

;w;w

i would be very happy with that. so he has us playing in the sec championship next year, right? i likes the way he thinks. :lol:

Its too early to predict...I personally was more intriqued with the Roger and Debbie Clemens photo near the bottom of the page.

I think it is far more predictable!

I liked one of the posts underneath the article and I would like for it to happen as well. It all sounds good except for the UT loss. For some reason I see us beating them again. New QB, new OC.....I just think that Saban has Phatimus' number as well. I like everyone else would be happy with the 9-3, but most importantly I want to see a CNS team that we are used to seeing. One that improves as the year goes along.

I am so glad that Bush didn't go to Bama. We would no longer have a football program. But he didn't, and we do, so on to the predictions. I too have it at 9-3, losing to Clemson, UGA, and LSU. If he thinks we can beat LSU, and I think we can beat ut, why don't we just beat both and go 10-2?

I will believe it when they play like it on the field! Untill then it's a article about nothing, but it's great PR for the Tide.

Back
Top Bottom