| FTBL I'll say one thing!

Porterhouse said:
Birdman37 said:
and no i did not "dance into player bashing". omg r u serious? so i guess if JP throws a bad pick and i said "damn that was a horrible throw" im bashing him? smh i said Marquis JOHNSON was horrible, which i should have worded a little better by saying he is playing horribly which he has so far.

If you don't think this...
Marquis Jackson is horrible
...is an example of bashing a player, then you have no understanding what-so-ever of what player bashing is. Regardless, drop the subject and move on.

just shows that u didnt read all of my posts. i said that it was bad wording on my part, which was my bad, and i meant that he was playing horribly. that is NOT player bashing. yet everyone keeps on with their bullcrap. its whatever tho.

Birdman37 said:
Porterhouse said:
Birdman37 said:
and no i did not "dance into player bashing". omg r u serious? so i guess if JP throws a bad pick and i said "damn that was a horrible throw" im bashing him? smh i said Marquis JOHNSON was horrible, which i should have worded a little better by saying he is playing horribly which he has so far.

...is an example of bashing a player, then you have no understanding what-so-ever of what player bashing is. Regardless, drop the subject and move on.

just shows that u didnt read all of my posts. i said that it was bad wording on my part, which was my bad, and i meant that he was playing horribly. that is NOT player bashing. yet everyone keeps on with their bullcrap. its whatever tho.

I did read all of your posts, and all I saw was you (or a 14 year old girl) trying to backtrack via text messages. If you truly didn't mean he was a horrible player, then you should have edited the post. That is why we have an edit button.

Now again, move along.

Porterhouse said:
Birdman37 said:
Porterhouse said:
Birdman37 said:

I did read all of your posts, and all I saw was you (or a 14 year old girl) trying to backtrack via text messages. If you truly didn't mean he was a horrible player, then you should have edited the post. That is why we have an edit button.

Now again, move along.

backtrack via text messages? oh yea, good one. there is no reason to edit it, i corrected it when i said i meant he was playing horribly. which he is.

bamafan4ever said:
Birdman,

If you value your time on this site, you will lay off calling other valued members names. I will not stand by and let you do it whether you are a BAMA fan or not.

Back off, now! :x

w/e buddy do what ya gotta do, i called ONE person sadaam (oh yea and then queen, wow that was bad). quit acting like im going around calling all the members on this site a-holes b's or something and u can bold ur little "valued" crap all u want. :roll:

p.s. sense calling a guy a 14-year old girl is accepted i see well then bite me u 14-year old girl.

bamafan4ever said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
bamafan4ever said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
bamafan4ever said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
bamafan4ever said:
We'll see you on Thursday!
Are you sending him to learn some manners, spelling and punctuation in 1 days time??

We do our best, JJ! :lol:
Thats cause y'all learned from the best!

Yeah, Mystical was an awesome teacher! :wink: :lol: :lol:
damn!

:D

That's just cold. :|

porkchop said:
bamafan4ever said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
bamafan4ever said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
bamafan4ever said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
bamafan4ever said:
We'll see you on Thursday!
Are you sending him to learn some manners, spelling and punctuation in 1 days time??

We do our best, JJ! :lol:
Thats cause y'all learned from the best!

Yeah, Mystical was an awesome teacher! :wink: :lol: :lol:
damn!

:D

That's just cold. :|
uncalled for!! But hey, you and '66 actually had her over as a house guest , I didn't :D

BillMonroe.porch.jpg

I just got a headache trying to sort this thread out. :?

Back
Top Bottom