| FTBL I'll say one thing!

Birdman37 said:
Porterhouse said:
Birdman37 said:
then again not everyone can be a Simeon Castille i guess.

You just lost all credibility on the subject with that statement.

Also, Delta is a lady, not a "sir". She made a good point though, and you'd be wise to take notice of it. It would also be in your best interest to never, ever, throw a barb like that in her direction ever again.

yea i know cause Simeon is such a horrible player right? smh

good, shes a lady. wow. she didnt make a good point, i wasnt bashing anyone. i said someone was getting burned alot this year, which was a fact and if u call that bashing well then...no comment. smh. and lol at u threatening me. dude, i love this site and alot of ppl on it but u can threaten me all u want. someone says something i feel is stupid to me, i will say something stupid right back. ban me, threaten me, warn me, delete me, whatever.

I never said he was a horrible player, but if you think Simon never gets burned or never ends up out of position, then you are ignorant. Simeon is a solid player, but he has made more than his share of mistakes. He is not the All-American corner that some seemed convinced that he is.

As for Delta, she did have a good point. You danced into player bashing territory with this statement:
Marquis Jackson is horrible
Since you don't know the names of the players, I let it slide, as it kind of took some air out of whatever argument you were trying to make. But the point it, Delta did have a good point.

As far as "threatening you". I was just letting you know that calling one of our most respected members Mr (or Ms.) Saddam would not be tolerated. If you have any problems at all with that, feel free to remove us from your favorites list.

Birdman37 said:
Outlaw said:
Birdman37 said:
Bama Bo said:
porkchop said:
If Gilberry had not shown up today we'd have lost.

I said that in the pregame writeup I felt like if Gilberry showed up and had a big game we'd win handily. Unfortunately Gilberry was the ONLY one that showed up today from our defense. Okay, I'll give Simeon props for the pick, but our secondary is horrific. You know Eric Ainge is licking his chops right now just day dreaming about what he's gonna do to our corners.

Gilberry did have a heck of a game. As for the secondary, personally I think there is only one weak spot. With our policy of not bashing players, I won't name any names. But, there is one guy/position that gets burned on a regular basis. I add position because Saban has tried others in that spot and so far it still was a weak point.

does his name end in Mitchell and start with Lionel?

i sware this guy is like a young Gerald Dixon. (i love Gerald as much as any of u guys but im sorry when he first came to Bama he got burned regularly) he gets burned on the regular yet makes big picks so u cant completely keep him out. Marquis Jackson is horrible so that won't do and Kareem Jackson is a freshman so hes gonna make freshman mistakes. Simeon is the only corner that steps up during the game and QB's rarely throw at him. Rashad is a heck of a Safety too tho and Carter is a big hitter but tries to much to knock someone out rather than wrap them up. the secondary needs work thats for sure.

I'm pretty sure we don't have a Marquis Jackson on the team. Marquis Johnson is a sophmore who has played limited amount, so he's going to make mistakes too. Lay off these guys if you don't mind, they are playing their hearts out and while I'm sure they aren't searching message boards looking for what people like us are typing about them, it would be nice for us not to call people horrible, horrific, etc.

Marquis Johnson yea u knew what i meant. look there isn't a bigger Bama fan than me and its not like im going around saying that Simeon Castille or DJ Hall or Gilberry, guys who play lights out, are horrible. Johnson has played horribly when he has played (see FSU game) and thats a FACT. i know his a freshman, thats y i wasnt completely throwing him under the bus. and i didnt call him horrific i said his play was horrific.

So, our biggest fan doesn't know the player's names nor their classification? With all the talk about facts, a lot of what you're typing aren't facts.

We are in trouble... :lol:

"SMH"

Birdman37 said:
Bama Bo said:
porkchop said:

I said that in the pregame writeup I felt like if Gilberry showed up and had a big game we'd win handily. Unfortunately Gilberry was the ONLY one that showed up today from our defense. Okay, I'll give Simeon props for the pick, but our secondary is horrific. You know Eric Ainge is licking his chops right now just day dreaming about what he's gonna do to our corners.

Gilberry did have a heck of a game. As for the secondary, personally I think there is only one weak spot. With our policy of not bashing players, I won't name any names. But, there is one guy/position that gets burned on a regular basis. I add position because Saban has tried others in that spot and so far it still was a weak point.

i sware this guy is like a young Gerald Dixon. (i love Gerald as much as any of u guys but im sorry when he first came to Bama he got burned regularly) he gets burned on the regular yet makes big picks so u cant completely keep him out. Marquis Jackson is horrible so that won't do and Kareem Jackson is a freshman so hes gonna make freshman mistakes. Simeon is the only corner that steps up during the game and QB's rarely throw at him. Rashad is a heck of a Safety too tho and Carter is a big hitter but tries to much to knock someone out rather than wrap them up. the secondary needs work thats for sure.

Hell, I think Kareem is the bright spot of the secondary along with Rashad. Simeon has gotten burned several times but is a solid player. As far as the Sadaam comment, you probably should not call any American a name that represents a dictator we went to war against. Also do not worry about Porter. His sasquatch picture is his actual picture so he has a pretty bad temper...especially if you like to play pranks on him and eat beef jerkey.

Porterhouse said:
As far as "threatening you". I was just letting you know that calling one of our most respected members Mr (or Ms.) Saddam would not be tolerated. If you have any problems at all with that, feel free to remove us from your favorites list.

Since she's married to a barner, I guess Mrs. Saddam would be most appropriate. :D

It Takes Eleven said:
Porterhouse said:

Since she's married to a barner, I guess Mrs. Saddam would be most appropriate. :D

There you go! :lol: :wink:

Not to crash your parade 37, because its running pretty smoothly but all DB's get burned...even great ones. :roll: Its like human nature and IMO the defensive backs have one of the hardest positions to fill on the field.

Birdman37 said:

good, shes a lady. wow. she didnt make a good point, i wasnt bashing anyone. i said someone was getting burned alot this year, which was a fact and if u call that bashing well then...no comment. smh. and lol at u threatening me. dude, i love this site and alot of ppl on it but u can threaten me all u want. someone says something i feel is stupid to me, i will say something stupid right back. ban me, threaten me, warn me, delete me, whatever.

Midol.... just saying.

Go4Bama said:
Hey, if Kentucky can beat LSU, then we can also. Winning the SEC west could/should be very good motivation. To a certain extent, we control our destiny.

True enough. That said, Kentucky is a very good team. How in the heck that happened is a matter of debate. It seems to have happened all at once this season. I watched that whole game and let me tell you...UK has talent on both sides of the ball. They look big, strong and well coached.

I am glad we don't have to play them this year.

Porterhouse said:
As for Delta, she did have a good point. You danced into player bashing territory

To be honest I initially thought it was Bamaman37 making that comment. I probably wouldn't have said that to someone I didn't know, but since I thought it was him I did (sorry Bamaman, I should have paid more attention - I was surprised that you would toe the line like that knowing that you're not usually like that).

With that said I don't feel I said anything wrong. Birdman, I have no idea why you took it so "defensively". I didn't call you a jerk; I didn't say leave the site; I didn't say you were stupid or anything like that. I saw that thread going the wrong direction, and I made the comment that I did...end of discussion.

I will take up for the players at all cost, yet I'm big enough to admit they make mistakes and made several on Sat.

I don't really see why this got so blown out of proportion Birdman, I really don't.

Porterhouse said:
Birdman37 said:
Porterhouse said:
Birdman37 said:
then again not everyone can be a Simeon Castille i guess.

You just lost all credibility on the subject with that statement.

Also, Delta is a lady, not a "sir". She made a good point though, and you'd be wise to take notice of it. It would also be in your best interest to never, ever, throw a barb like that in her direction ever again.

I never said he was a horrible player, but if you think Simon never gets burned or never ends up out of position, then you are ignorant. Simeon is a solid player, but he has made more than his share of mistakes. He is not the All-American corner that some seemed convinced that he is.

As for Delta, she did have a good point. You danced into player bashing territory with this statement:
Since you don't know the names of the players, I let it slide, as it kind of took some air out of whatever argument you were trying to make. But the point it, Delta did have a good point.

when did i say Simeon NEVER gets burned or is NEVER out of position?

and no i did not "dance into player bashing". omg r u serious? so i guess if JP throws a bad pick and i said "damn that was a horrible throw" im bashing him? smh i said Marquis JOHNSON was horrible, which i should have worded a little better by saying he is playing horribly which he has so far.

i called her that as a joke, which i pretty much felt her statement was. it was a joke. i was really treading the line there, ive never seen anyone bash a player as bad as i did huh? sense the sarcasm?

Outlaw said:
Birdman37 said:
Outlaw said:
Birdman37 said:
Bama Bo said:
porkchop said:

I'm pretty sure we don't have a Marquis Jackson on the team. Marquis Johnson is a sophmore who has played limited amount, so he's going to make mistakes too. Lay off these guys if you don't mind, they are playing their hearts out and while I'm sure they aren't searching message boards looking for what people like us are typing about them, it would be nice for us not to call people horrible, horrific, etc.

Marquis Johnson yea u knew what i meant. look there isn't a bigger Bama fan than me and its not like im going around saying that Simeon Castille or DJ Hall or Gilberry, guys who play lights out, are horrible. Johnson has played horribly when he has played (see FSU game) and thats a FACT. i know his a freshman, thats y i wasnt completely throwing him under the bus. and i didnt call him horrific i said his play was horrific.

So, our biggest fan doesn't know the player's names nor their classification? With all the talk about facts, a lot of what you're typing aren't facts.

We are in trouble... :lol:

"SMH"

wow im telling you me mixing up Johnson and Jackson was unforgiveable wasnt it. damn how could ANYBODY do that? i should be ashamed of myself shouldn't i? noone in the world could ever make a mistake that made. again, sense the sarcasm?

Bones82 said:
Birdman37 said:
Bama Bo said:
porkchop said:

Hell, I think Kareem is the bright spot of the secondary along with Rashad. Simeon has gotten burned several times but is a solid player. As far as the Sadaam comment, you probably should not call any American a name that represents a dictator we went to war against. Also do not worry about Porter. His sasquatch picture is his actual picture so he has a pretty bad temper...especially if you like to play pranks on him and eat beef jerkey.

Kareem has played really well for a freshman and i have never denied that but Simeon has not been burned "several times" this year, hes rarely even thrown at. come on dude, r u serious about the Sadaam comment? i meant as in she was trying to dictate what i say, not a freaking country. it was a joke, possibly a pour choice of words but it was a damn joke. and im not worried about porter. he could do what he wants.

Tider 27 said:
Not to crash your parade 37, because its running pretty smoothly but all DB's get burned...even great ones. :roll: Its like human nature and IMO the defensive backs have one of the hardest positions to fill on the field.

keep rollin ya eyes homie. where in the hell did say that ANY corner never gets burned or that its an easy position? moving on....

BamaPride said:
Birdman37 said:

Midol.... just saying.

pucker up.....just saying.

meaning? kiss my ass

:lol:

BamaDelta said:
Porterhouse said:
As for Delta, she did have a good point. You danced into player bashing territory

To be honest I initially thought it was Bamaman37 making that comment. I probably wouldn't have said that to someone I didn't know, but since I thought it was him I did (sorry Bamaman, I should have paid more attention - I was surprised that you would toe the line like that knowing that you're not usually like that).

With that said I don't feel I said anything wrong. Birdman, I have no idea why you took it so "defensively". I didn't call you a jerk; I didn't say leave the site; I didn't say you were stupid or anything like that. I saw that thread going the wrong direction, and I made the comment that I did...end of discussion.

I will take up for the players at all cost, yet I'm big enough to admit they make mistakes and made several on Sat.

I don't really see why this got so blown out of proportion Birdman, I really don't.

aww now to the queen herselfs comments....again, i didn't bash anyone (maybe i shouldve chose my words a lil better) but i didnt bash anyone nor have i ever on this site, find a post of me bashing a player. i said Lionel Mitchel had been getting burned alot (fact) and that Marquis Johnson had been playing horribly (fact). i took it "defensively" because i didnt feel i said anything wrong, and still dont. and ill defend our players "at all cost" too when someone is saying something that isn't true when like some jackasses were saying stuff like JP was the worse QB ever and dumb crap like that. but i call em like i seem shawty. im not gonna act like Mitchell wasn't getting burnt just so u can feel better.

and it is funny how out of ALL THAT CRAP i wrote in my first statement the ONLY thing yall got out of it was the two negative things i wrote about Mitchell & Johnson. after all the other positive stuff i said about the 'D'. this is getting old. smh.

damn that was alot of typing. im out. peace. :lol:

Sense the sarcasm? The sarcasm of you not knowing what you're talking about? I definitely sensed that.

Shirt-Spaz-Yellow-Final.gif

Birdman37 said:
and no i did not "dance into player bashing". omg r u serious? so i guess if JP throws a bad pick and i said "damn that was a horrible throw" im bashing him? smh i said Marquis JOHNSON was horrible, which i should have worded a little better by saying he is playing horribly which he has so far.

If you don't think this...
...is an example of bashing a player, then you have no understanding what-so-ever of what player bashing is. Regardless, drop the subject and move on.

BamaDelta said:
Porterhouse said:

I just read this thread for the first time, and I can see how you were confused Delta. The other posters keep referring to him as "37" when everyone knows that I am the original "37."

However, I can't completely forgive you since you should have known that I would never say anything of that nature. :D :wink:

Honestly, I'm hurt that you even thought for a second that I was the one that sad that. :(

Back
Top Bottom