| FTBL I'LL BE THE FIRST... Coach Prime next Bama HC.

He's going to have no issues recruiting and luring transfers, I'm just saying there's some people (not here, just fans in general) who are getting a little too caught up in this magical start and are under some impression that Colorado is a top 10 team all of a sudden. He's done a hell of a job thus far, they have a couple of outstanding players, and they're well coached... that much is sure. They've more than surprised me with how well they've played so far.
Nebraska was bullying them in the 1st half of that game. The Nebraska qb was awful, first time I’ve ever heard an announcer on tv say they need to get rid of a player. Nebraska quit at the end of the 2nd quarter.

Nebraska was bullying them in the 1st half of that game. The Nebraska qb was awful, first time I’ve ever heard an announcer on tv say they need to get rid of a player. Nebraska quit at the end of the 2nd quarter.
Nebraska needs to go back to big corn, fed, super size linemen.. big eater programs.. and lifting heavy weights again..and the flexbone

I really hope not
I wouldnt be totally opposed to it. His ego has really been calmed down in recent years. Nick Saban's coaching rehab program did wonders for him.

Me personally? I wouldnt mind someone like K-State's HC or Elko from Duke. I want to see a revamped version of Murderball.

Also I get the impression you live/lived in CO? What do the 20 CU fans think of Deon? I lived near Fort Collins so I'm more familiar with CSU fans.

I wouldnt be totally opposed to it. His ego has really been calmed down in recent years. Nick Saban's coaching rehab program did wonders for him.

Me personally? I wouldnt mind someone like K-State's HC or Elko from Duke. I want to see a revamped version of Murderball.

Also I get the impression you live/lived in CO? What do the 20 CU fans think of Deon? I lived near Fort Collins so I'm more familiar with CSU fans.
I like Elko.

I live in Wyoming, but am doing my doctoral studies at CU. Everybody in Boulder loves Deion and just because of football, he’s already done a lot for the Boulder community that isn’t publicly known.

Fort Collins is a great place, lots of great breweries

The speculation is fun, but CFB is so fluid from year to year, there's no telling what the coaching landscape will look like when he retires, even if it's in 2025. I remember fans pushing for people like David Shaw, Will Muschamp, and even the now jobless Mel Tucker. When the time comes, the hot names will consist of an entirely new bunch of characters that people will want. Only thing I can say with certainty is Lane Kiffin won't be it barring a top to bottom regime change with UA's decision makers.

IMO short list for next coach, present time, Sark or Kiffin. Those 2 would get first refusal. For long list I don’t have a clue. Sark has always had nice things to say about Coach Saban, the university, and Tuscaloosa. He might have a difficult time turning down the job with CNS’s blessings. As for Lane, he took the Ole Miss. job over others when he left FAU which allowed him to be in the SEC and about 90 miles from Tuscaloosa. Also, he was top on the list for the Auburn job but turned it down. Lane is waiting for CNS to retire and his hope is he gets a call.

Back
Top Bottom