| FTBL I'LL BE THE FIRST... Coach Prime next Bama HC.

I would guess Alabama would hire a younger and up and coming HC. Byrne loves up and coming HCs who have solidly proven themselves at other programs. Someone like Mike Elko at Duke might get a call. Oats was a guy who got Buffalo in the NCAAT three out of the four seasons he was there and won three conference titles. Rob Vaughn had three straight 30+ win seasons at Maryland and won back-to-back Big 10 conference championships.

The last few years have also shown us that hiring an assistant from other programs is not a bad choice either.

I would guess Alabama would hire a younger and up and coming HC. Byrne loves up and coming HCs who have solidly proven themselves at other programs. Someone like Mike Elko at Duke might get a call. Oats was a guy who got Buffalo in the NCAAT three out of the four seasons he was there and won three conference titles. Rob Vaughn had three straight 30+ win seasons at Maryland and won back-to-back Big 10 conference championships.

The last few years have also shown us that hiring an assistant from other programs is not a bad choice either.
We'll have plenty of candidates to pick from when the time comes, I just hope we really hope we make the right hire. There's a few current coordinators that are gonna be good head coaches when their time comes. Same with some head coaches at the moment, like I've said before.... there are two candidates I'd love for us to go after hard(mentioned them many many times) for the job, after them two, there's plenty of other candidates.

If I was betting as of today for Deion's next stop, I'd put money on Texas A&M. If Cristobal stumbles at Miami, I'd throw a chip on them too. Maybe Michigan...

But, Colorado's train is going to lose some steam soon (with their upcoming schedule) and thankfully, some of this Deion talk is going to get smothered for a bit...

We'll have plenty of candidates to pick from when the time comes, I just hope we really hope we make the right hire. There's a few current coordinators that are gonna be good head coaches when their time comes. Same with some head coaches at the moment, like I've said before.... there are two candidates I'd love for us to go after hard(mentioned them many many times) for the job, after them two, there's plenty of other candidates.
It will be very intimidating to replace a legend..but money talks

If I was betting as of today for Deion's next stop, I'd put money on Texas A&M. If Cristobal stumbles at Miami, I'd throw a chip on them too. Maybe Michigan...

But, Colorado's train is going to lose some steam soon (with their upcoming schedule) and thankfully, some of this Deion talk is going to get smothered for a bit...
Oh, the damage he can do at TAMU.... whew. Unlimited money and his ability to recruit. He can make some noise there. Miami wouldnt' be good spot. They got some NIL issues. I can see him at Texas for sure. Arkansas? Eh.

Oh, the damage he can do at TAMU.... whew. Unlimited money and his ability to recruit. He can make some noise there. Miami wouldnt' be good spot. They got some NIL issues. I can see him at Texas for sure. Arkansas? Eh.

Bjork likes him... if he could sell the idea well to the boosters, I think he would absolutely be in play if he's still trending up when Fisher is canned.

Colorado will be competitive

He's going to have no issues recruiting and luring transfers, I'm just saying there's some people (not here, just fans in general) who are getting a little too caught up in this magical start and are under some impression that Colorado is a top 10 team all of a sudden. He's done a hell of a job thus far, they have a couple of outstanding players, and they're well coached... that much is sure. They've more than surprised me with how well they've played so far.

Which coordinators?

He's going to have no issues recruiting and luring transfers, I'm just saying there's some people (not here, just fans in general) who are getting a little too caught up in this magical start and are under some impression that Colorado is a top 10 team all of a sudden. He's done a hell of a job thus far, they have a couple of outstanding players, and they're well coached... that much is sure. They've more than surprised me with how well they've played so far.
Anybody that thinks they’re a top 10 team is a moron

Back
Top Bottom