| OT If you go in your attic, right now, what kind of sports stuff do you find?

I've never done it...though, we had this conversation the other night when we were out for Redfish.

I'm not getting in the water to flyfish. Nope. Not gonna happen That's not my opinion, nor decision. It's from those bull gators who would bite my nuts off.

It would take practice off my kayak. I don't know if I want to practice.

NOW, I can throw a cast net off the tri-toon with accuracy. With bait, I can pull 48qts (limit) in an hour or so.

So, that is something we were contemplating...I do have an addiction when it comes to buying fishing things. Just bought a new crappie pole today.
I wouldn’t do it anywhere where there’s gators, but other than that I’m down. I don’t like regular fishing much, but have done some kayak fishing, haven’t tried fly fishing off of it though. Would definitely take some practice.

I have a bit of an addiction when it comes to buying fishing things too, I just bought a new fly rod specifically for bull trout in Montana

I cannot throw a cast net, I’ve never even attempted it.

I cannot throw a cast net, I’ve never even attempted it.
This is one of those weird things about...laws.

I have to pay to have license to shrimp. I have to pay, per pole, to bait shrimp. I'm only allowed 10. I can only do it a certain time of the year.

To eat.

Get this one. Last season I used canned cat food, mixed with the pluff mud out of the marshes, and dropped that on our "bait traps." I"m not kidding you when I say we were pulling 48 qts in an hour or so. White shrimp.

The season, technically, opened in April this year. A friend of mine is out fishing for bluefish tuna this week. I'm gonna use that as the next shrimp bait ball. Here's the problem.

IF someone asked me if I had 15lbs of shrimp in my freezer...I'd have to pause. That might be low. Why am I going shrimping when I have...

I wouldn’t do it anywhere where there’s gators, but other than that I’m down. I don’t like regular fishing much, but have done some kayak fishing, haven’t tried fly fishing off of it though. Would definitely take some practice.
Flipping the subject, a bit, here.

I'm in a Pro-Angler 12, Hobie. Here is where drugs ruin your life. I have a Bose speaker system, Bluetooth powered, to listen to on the water. (Cough, still catch.) It's just about being outside.

Derailing the thread even more...

Bucket list. Kayaking the lakes in MIchigan.

Back
Top Bottom