| MBB/WBB đźŹ€đźŹ†RollTideBama March Madness Bracket Challenge - Enter Now

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
You'll have to either login or create a CBS Sports account...

Directions to enter to league (help provided by @bamafan9201)...

Steps are as follows:

1. Create your account/register (or log in if you have a CBS Sports acct already).

2. Sign-in to your account on CBS website

3. Then click the link above and select Sign-up -- Do NOT click Sign-in, it re-directs you to another area and you can't find the bracket or the pool again.

Password to get in is: Alabama2024

If we get enough members signed up (at least 20), I may be inclined to give the overall winner a small prize. Only 1 entry per member, multiple entries gets you DQ'd from any prize.

So far, no luck. Can't find anything, and no search bar is available.

Only lets me create my own bracket pool.

Edit: I figured it out

Steps are as follows: Create your account/register.

Sign-in to your account on CBS website

Then click the link above and select Sign-up -- Do NOT click Sign-in it re-directs you to another area and you can't find the bracket or the pool again.

There is no search bar for pools that I can see..maybe you're looking at a different version of the site? Dunno.

So far, no luck. Can't find anything, and no search bar is available.

Only lets me create my own bracket pool.

Edit: I figured it out

Steps are as follows: Create your account/register.

Sign-in to your account on CBS website

Then click the link above and select Sign-up -- Do NOT click Sign-in it re-directs you to another area and you can't find the bracket or the pool again.

There is no search bar for pools that I can see..maybe you're looking at a different version of the site? Dunno.

Hell, I don't know... the league acted like all anyone would need was the link, but I figured it could be searched as well... never seen one that couldn't be, but I haven't set one up in years so I guess that changed. I'm going to put your directions in the original post... thanks for the assist.

Still need more folks to make this halfway interesting... and anyone that has signed up, or will sign up, don't forget to actually fill out your bracket. I know that sounds silly, but there will likely be someone who doesn't. I'd suggest doing it immediately, you can always go back and make changes until the deadline if you wish...

This should have a SIGNIFICANT result in your presidential vote!

GJICkVSXoAAtz5N

Back
Top Bottom