| OT If you go in your attic, right now, what kind of sports stuff do you find?

I forget the hole, but its in the first 9, it goes along side the road, I pelted a truck driving up it once, it took a high bounce and drilled the truck. we disappeared to the adjacent hole which was along the last 9.
Did you ever play Overton Park when you were living in Memphis? I've seen more than a few cars on Popular dodging golf balls coming off the ...I think it's the 7th tee there. Gotta think.

That little 9-hole track turned into a "putt-putt venue" for me. I never broke in the 20's...could have, but choked...carded 32 a few times. I missed 31 by less than an inch on #8...that's another bordering Popular.

I carded a 63 at Kings Grant several years ago...so I got my 31. I dont' have my 30 on the card...next goal.

Attic only contains our Christmas stuff! All of my sports stuff is in a closet in our basement. My HS letterman jacket is in there. I have my old football jersey framed with some pictures from back in the day. Old set of golf clubs out in the shed! Gave the game up when my first child was born.

Attic only contains our Christmas stuff! All of my sports stuff is in a closet in our basement. My HS letterman jacket is in there. I have my old football jersey framed with some pictures from back in the day. Old set of golf clubs out in the shed! Gave the game up when my first child was born.
My daughter wore my CHS jacket for some kind of spirit week at Hayden

I should have said attic/basement. We don't have basements here.
I went outside an hour ago to till some ground for Okra. The water table is about 6" down right now. Literally. I'm building what's essentially a four level deck on one side of my house right now. I dropped a few 4x4's yesterday for part of the stair rail and I'm still looking at another 24 hours for the concrete to set: it's that damn wet.

Lettermans jacket, old high school football helmet (no it is not leather and does have a facemask on it :)), several jerseys... Some old audio radio broadcast of games, newspaper clippings... Probably more things thatn I can recall..

You were just a football guy?
No I played Baseball also. I have some baseball stuff up there also. One of my not so great memories is losing in the state championship games in both Football and Baseball. Was part of a football state championship my sophmore year but the heartbreak of getting there in both sports and not finishing my senior year is still a regret for sure., Lost 3-0 in football after we drilled the team the week before in the semifinals. We then won the first of the three game series in baseball and then lost the next two smh. A lot of why I do not count my chickens before they hatch.

On the basketball front, I played pickup basketball in PE. Enjoyed playing but never played on the school team. Just wasn't a focus of mine growing up.

Lol. Attic. Nothing. Biscuit Room. More than anyone wants to read.
Ok. Whats Biscuit Room.....nobody wants to know.
I built ms50+ a 900 square foot storage room over garage i built after retiring
Made money for such while on a fire called Biscuit Fire in oregon. Hence .. Biscuit Room

Its full. The small area i got..has sports stuff ..mostly 50-60-70s bama stuff 8-9 trunks full..Old military stuff. Old college stuff ...good stuff
Hers. ... junk!!!!!!!

2A6EB070-1FC7-4133-9A95-CD122AA04666.jpeg

It's my understanding fires are named after their location. Is there a Biscuit, Oregon?
They are named after a landmark ...ie. Creek. River. Town. Mountain etc. Biscuit was several burned together. Ended up with that name ...i really don't remember why... Sometimes they get creative in naming them. Burned all the way in to CA. Massive fire
I think ( a lot of years ago) the bigger one was" biscuit creek fire". So it was adopted.
384B98FB-0613-48C1-92A3-ACAAFB9DBC85.png

Nope, I just don’t get to do it near as often as I’d like however. The stuff in the attic is older stuff I’ve gotten through the years
I've never done it...though, we had this conversation the other night when we were out for Redfish.

I'm not getting in the water to flyfish. Nope. Not gonna happen That's not my opinion, nor decision. It's from those bull gators who would bite my nuts off.

It would take practice off my kayak. I don't know if I want to practice.

NOW, I can throw a cast net off the tri-toon with accuracy. With bait, I can pull 48qts (limit) in an hour or so.

So, that is something we were contemplating...I do have an addiction when it comes to buying fishing things. Just bought a new crappie pole today.

Back
Top Bottom