| FTBL If you could pick...would you be a College or NFL HC?

NFL or College fball HC?

• Total voters

vatz22au

Verified Member
If you could pick, would you rather be a NFL HC or a College HC?

My vote is College all the way. You have COMPLETE control over your team:

1. You recruit who YOU want....where as the NFL...a bunch of owners and GMs who dont know the team as well as you do can interfere on draft day.

2. You control the players....The NFL has some players who are just out of hand off the field...and its a different ball game punishment wise. College gives the HC absolute control in punishment (except for Fat Phil).

3. Easier to become a legend.....Given the circumstances...if you win in college football for years, with a huge fan base...your a legend. Next thing you know, your name is on a Stadium and half the campus is named after you.

4. The atmosphere is better.....Theres no doubt that the NFL has a great atmosphere....but college is better. No where else will you find 50,000-100,000 people tailgating on game days...and then packing the stadium even for the weak opponents. Every week is a packed house.

vatz22au said:

1. You recruit who YOU want....where as the NFL...a bunch of owners and GMs who dont know the team as well as you do can interfere on draft day.

2. You control the players....The NFL has some players who are just out of hand off the field...and its a different ball game punishment wise. College gives the HC absolute control in punishment (except for Fat Phil).

3. Easier to become a legend.....Given the circumstances...if you win in college football for years, with a huge fan base...your a legend. Next thing you know, your name is on a Stadium and half the campus is named after you.

4. The atmosphere is better.....Theres no doubt that the NFL has a great atmosphere....but college is better. No where else will you find 50,000-100,000 people tailgating on game days...and then packing the stadium even for the weak opponents. Every week is a packed house.

I hate to say this, but I actually agree with an auburn fan. :shock:

For my 99th post, I say: COLLEGE. I love the traditions and history that go with almost every team. There is a bigger paycheck in the NFL. But that is about it. College Football is the purest form of football. Some may argue high-school, but I say nay. College is the pinnacle of the football world. NFL is just football taken over by business. I still love the Pats though. I always have. Next to the Cowboys and Steelers, the Patriots are one of the Greatest NFL teams ever. DYNASTY! I said it before they even went back for a third SB win. I'd still rather coach for UA over N.E. anyday.

vatz22au said:

He's right. Take Shug Jordan. I'l bet he didn't win the SEC 5 times and they named the whole damn stadium after him.

College for sure. I still can't believe Spurrier left Florida. He had the dream job. He could have been the next Bear Bryant. I mean really. He had it all. The beach, boats, babes an BALL! To top it all off, he gave fat Phil ulcers.

Back
Top Bottom