| FTBL If we follow the hurricanes...

IS hiring CJK as the HC right for BAMA??

• Total voters
Atlanta_Tider said:
Joe Kines will not be the next coach here after the bowl game. What Miami did was a joke in the college football world, listen to the press conference and you will see why.

Again if you listen to the media RR was a done deal, if you have a neighboor who has a daughter who is going to Miami U then they did the right thing and the FB team and players are not looking at it as a joke and actually I think they showed class for once and at least they are not out there throwing millions at people who do not want to be there!!

W8LIFTR said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Joe Kines will not be the next coach here after the bowl game. What Miami did was a joke in the college football world, listen to the press conference and you will see why.

Again if you listen to the media RR was a done deal, if you have a neighboor who has a daughter who is going to Miami U then they did the right thing and the FB team and players are not looking at it as a joke and actually I think they showed class for once and at least they are not out there throwing millions at people who do not want to be there!!
Hell who would want the Miami job? 10 win seasons, one bad one and you are out! thats worse than Bama could do any day of the week.

Actually after listening to some of the plays interviews, they are shocked in this hire and I believe it was the starting QB quoted " its an interesting hire and we will have to see how it pans out" Thats an "interesting" statement from someone who wasn't over joyed with it in my opinion. But its Miami we are talking about here, they have a whole different way of life in the football world anyway.

Atlanta_Tider said:
W8LIFTR said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Hell who would want the Miami job? 10 win seasons, one bad one and you are out! thats worse than Bama could do any day of the week.

Actually after listening to some of the plays interviews, they are shocked in this hire and I believe it was the starting QB quoted " its an interesting hire and we will have to see how it pans out" Thats an "interesting" statement from someone who wasn't over joyed with it in my opinion. But its Miami we are talking about here, they have a whole different way of life in the football world anyway.

Yep and BAMA fans have run off another coach and if I remember correctly we have changed coaches more than anyone in college football the past ten years so maybe miami could teach you something..

Keep living in the dream world and drinking kool-aid SOMEONE will bang on the door for 5 million per year!!!!!

W8LIFTR said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
W8LIFTR said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Yep and BAMA fans have run off another coach and if I remember correctly we have changed coaches more than anyone in college football the past ten years so maybe miami could teach you something..

Keep living in the dream world and drinking kool-aid SOMEONE will bang on the door for 5 million per year!!!!!
You honestly think that I believe we will land a big name coach if we toss him millions??? Sadly mistaken because right now we are 0-3 in the big name toss the money search we have going on. I am one of the few people who understand why we can't land a big name right now. Money can't buy you the world and Mal Moore and the BOT don't seem to understand that,.

I gotta know who do you want to be the HC??

I have said PJ or CJK from the start you can search my thread where I sadi why not CJK on the 28th I believe..

W8LIFTR said:

I have said PJ or CJK from the start you can search my thread where I sadi why not CJK on the 28th I believe..
I want someone who wants to be here for the long run. I don't care if its a big name or not and preferably someone with no ties what so ever to the University.

Atlanta_Tider said:
W8LIFTR said:

I want someone who wants to be here for the long run. I don't care if its a big name or not and preferably someone with no ties what so ever to the University.

Well that clears it all up you and MM should have dinner.. Good grief.. Like you said I rarely post here anymore and this is the main reason why ..

W8LIFTR said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
W8LIFTR said:

Well that clears it all up you and MM should have dinner.. Good grief.. Like you said I rarely post here anymore and this is the main reason why ..
You are really confusing me tonight? Why should me and Mal have dinner? He drinks to much for my taste anyways. Whats the main reason you don't post here anymore? I am confused by that as well?

Atlanta_Tider said:
W8LIFTR said:

Hey something me you agree on. But I want him wearing Crimson & White too. :D

Too many people like you who point fingers because some of us try and explain our side then we get called pumpers or forcing our opinion on someone.. While in contrast its people like yourself who just because they go with the majority think others have NO right to an opinion and to voice one means we are forcing it... So really I could careless about posting anymore I do so at my convienance and not nearly as much as I could but its okay most people on here hold the past against me when I took it personal that people insulted me ,, now its funny cause I know in person they would piss their pants and play like they were my best pal..

W8LIFTR said:
Too many people like you who point fingers because some of us try and explain our side then we get called pumpers or forcing our opinion on someone.. While in contrast its people like yourself who just because they go with the majority think others have NO right to an opinion and to voice one means we are forcing it... So really I could careless about posting anymore I do so at my convienance and not nearly as much as I could but its okay most people on here hold the past against me when I took it personal that people insulted me ,, now its funny cause I know in person they would piss their pants and play like they were my best pal..
I think you have just confused half of the people on the board.

W8LIFTR said:
Damn dude, who pissed you off?

gary funderburk said:
W8LIFTR said:
Damn dude, who pissed you off?

Just the same ones as usual.. This guy says things and if you dis-agree then you are a pumper or forcing your opinion. Its as if you do not agree with the majority you have no right to an opinion and if you happen to try and explain it then you are shoving it down their throats, its the reason I rarely post anymore..
As far as half of the people being confused thats BS everyone on here knows who I used to be and how I was, I changed my attitude and my post and still get it for having a different opinion sorta like I wanted to keep CMS and that he was gonna be fine if given time but... well the fans managed to run off another coach and now we cant even buy a coach... go figure who the hell would want to come here cause if you do not win the NC every year and beat ucheat, lswho and the barn ten years in a row you are done...

Atlanta_Tider said:
W8LIFTR said:
I think you have just confused half of the people on the board.

LMAO everyone knows who I used to be but nice try... Like I said in person this would all be a mute point..

Back
Top Bottom