| FTBL If Bama were to play Hawaii again this week....

Which team would win?

• Total voters
This does nothing but stir crap up?

I vote for this thread to be removed....It will do nothing but start more NEGATIVE CRAP.

dabaxter said:
Which team would win?

The answer is clearly Hawaii. They have improved significantly since the first game. Alabama has significantly declined.

Why even ask this question?? What could it possibly solve?? Who cares who MIGHT win?? The important thing is that we won.

DirtyDave said:
dabaxter said:
Which team would win?

The answer is clearly Hawaii. They have improved significantly since the first game. Alabama has significantly declined.

Why even ask this question?? What could it possibly solve?? Who cares who MIGHT win?? The important thing is that we won.

Correct Dave. We have that W. Don't go taking away the few we have. :?

wow, you guys lose one game and everyone is running around with there heads cut off :?

sad how after one game, everyone has decided to point fingers and blame coaches, players, whatever

I wish the best for your team tiders

on the subject, UH is starting to scare people, we have scored 60 points on 3 different occasions and are on a 6-game winning streak, our entire team is on one page and are insync, UH is heaed in the right direction

now UH or bama? Bama is at a bad point in there season(obviously), we are at the top of our game, if it were in Hawaii, I'd see UH by 20-30, in Tuscaloosca, all depends what Tide team shows up

either way this subject doesn't matter, good luck to you guys, if this lack of success continues, you all need to run Shula out of town, 1 winning season in 4 years is unexceptable anywhere let alone the greatest program in america

go get the tigers Tide!

Roll Tide and Go Warriors!

Tider 27 said:

I vote for this thread to be removed....It will do nothing but start more NEGATIVE CRAP.

Come ON!!! stop being delusional WE SUCK it's not negativity it's reality and if everyone just goes along all "ho hum everything is great" noting will change.

UHWarriorFan said:
wow, you guys lose one game and everyone is running around with there heads cut off :?

sad how after one game, everyone has decided to point fingers and blame coaches, players, whatever

on the subject, UH is starting to scare people, we have scored 60 points on 3 different occasions and are on a 6-game winning streak, our entire team is on one page and are insync, UH is heaed in the right direction

now UH or bama? Bama is at a bad point in there season(obviously), we are at the top of our game, if it were in Hawaii, I'd see UH by 20-30, in Tuscaloosca, all depends what Tide team shows up

either way this subject doesn't matter, good luck to you guys, if this lack of success continues, you all need to run Shula out of town, 1 winning season in 4 years is unexceptable anywhere let alone the greatest program in america

go get the tigers Tide!

Wow thanks for the respectable post! I am glad there are Hawaii fans that can post repectably. Nice post. :D

CrimsonGoat said:
Tider 27 said:

Come ON!!! stop being delusional WE SUCK it's not negativity it's reality and if everyone just goes along all "ho hum everything is great" noting will change.

I didn't say we were great...I never said we didn't suck.

Actually if you read my other posts..Im well aware of our problems.

This subject makes no SENSE and retains to nothing that will matter. All it will do is show how we could lose to a team we already beat. So what? WE WON.

Tider 27 said:
CrimsonGoat said:
Tider 27 said:

This subject makes no SENSE and retains to nothing that will matter. All it will do is show how we could lose to a team we already beat. So what? WE WON.
Please tell me what other topics should we be discussing? I think the main topic that is on everyones mind is how bad do we really suck? right now this is an all time low for us and forgive us if we aren't exactly easily distracted from the reality that we had barn burners with Duke, ULM(1st half), FIU, Vandy and LOST to Mississippi State. Try all you want there is no sunshine to be spread on this season

CrimsonGoat said:
Tider 27 said:
CrimsonGoat said:
Tider 27 said:

Please tell me what other topics should we be discussing? I think the main topic that is on everyones mind is how bad do we really suck? right now this is an all time low for us and forgive us if we aren't exactly easily distracted from the reality that we had barn burners with Duke, ULM(1st half), FIU, Vandy and LOST to Mississippi State. Try all you want there is no sunshine to be spread on this season

The topic is our problems...not that we suck.

Our offense is what makes these games close. Simple as that.

We fix our problems on the line, and our style/play calls. I think we will be talking about a great team.

Can't argue with someone who is completely convinced we suck though.

UHWarriorFan said:

go get the tigers Tide!

Good to see ya around UH :D not everyone is running around like their heads are cut off. Having to wonder if the real Bama team will show up is evidence of a young team. Alot of injuries and an oline that has become worse with every game has me scratching my head on what goals were set at the beginning of the year......and we still have a winning record(so far) this season........anyway good to see ya still around :)

Tider 27 said:
CrimsonGoat said:
Tider 27 said:
CrimsonGoat said:
Tider 27 said:

The topic is our problems...not that we suck.

Our offense is what makes these games close. Simple as that.

We fix our problems on the line, and our style/play calls. I think we will be talking about a great team.

Can't argue with someone who is completely convinced we suck though.

The team does not suck but the right side of our oline has started to swallow.........and really cant say much about the left side either......they watched plenty of MSU players hit JPW.......and on occasion didnt touch a single defensive player. Oline was something I had hoped to see improvment in.....instead it has gotten worse....reminds me of last year and watching Brodie get smeared on the field......

Back
Top Bottom