| CURRENT EVENTS I hope we see Tucker Carlson interview Putin. I want to hear it...

I have watched a Putin speech before. No teleprompter, no notes. Probably an hour of straight talk. He was a lot smarter and more intelligent than I thought he was. He cares for his country and the people. JMO

I don't know if the interview has dropped yet, I'll give it a shot though. If Tucker actually throws some fastballs and challenges Putin, I'll keep watching. If it's a softball, HR derby style circle jerk, I'll eject pretty quick.
I watched his interview with Russell Brand. I didn't get a "softball" vibe. I suspect it'll be a lot like that; "tell your side of the story."

Just finished reading the entire transcript of Tucker Carlson's Putin interview. Two Putin sentences about Biden's open borders: "The world hasn’t seen anything like it in the modern era – reckless for a country to throw itself wide open like that." "America is self-destructing. And as Napoleon said, don’t stand in the way of your enemy destroying themselves."

Quote from another source..

I'll bet we hear "compromise offered."
I'm thinking I'm going to double down on this one.

@Brandon Van de Graaff I KNOW we're going to hear about the treaty Reagan and Gorb signed about where NATO would draw their lines. I suspect we're going to hear Putin mention Crimea as his defense against NATO moving their borders.

I'm about willing to bet we hear how the "West" (via a proxy) blew up a peace treaty.

How? The interview hasn't been released.
Just putting out what I saw.. could be a leak.. could be false..it is a quote..

Back
Top Bottom