| FTBL I hate to say it but.............

ORANGEADDICT said:
espn is not giving bama the respect they deserve. You would think that the beating UGA took there would be more write ups. Am I right?

Nice attempt at sarcasm.

BTW, Fulmer is receiving quite a bit of press these days as well. Nice to see the Rat squirming, but I hope he stays forever. I'm looking forward to the 7 in a row.

HiTide wrote:
Nice attempt at sarcasm.

BTW, Fulmer is receiving quite a bit of press these days as well. Nice to see the Rat squirming, but I hope he stays forever. I'm looking forward to the 7 in a row.

Hitide, Orange was not trying to be a smarta$$, he is being real.

Calm your nerve. :lol:

HiTide said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
espn is not giving bama the respect they deserve. You would think that the beating UGA took there would be more write ups. Am I right?

Nice attempt at sarcasm.

For real dude, slow your roll. I don't care what ESPN does, I'm sure they will talk about USC, OKLA, Tebows jock, and Ohio St. I just want us to keep on winning! :wink:

If you watched College Football Final last night, it was obvious that Bama was getting its share of the ESPN love. Even Grandma Holtz admitted that we were dominant.

reger60 said:
If you watched College Football Final last night, it was obvious that Bama was getting its share of the ESPN love. Even Grandma Holtz admitted that we were dominant.

I thought shthough too.

bama4life said:
HiTide wrote:
Nice attempt at sarcasm.

Actually, he was either being sarcastic or he wasn't looking at or watching ESPN. The praise was overflowing. But, because many Bama fans often feel like ESPN is "against us", his comments pointed out the obvious flaw in that perception. Thus, sarcasm.

HiTide said:
bama4life said:
HiTide wrote:
Nice attempt at sarcasm.

Actually, he was either being sarcastic or he wasn't looking at or watching ESPN. The praise was overflowing. But, because many Bama fans often feel like ESPN is "against us", his comments pointed out the obvious flaw in that perception. Thus, sarcasm.

OK HITIDE....First of all ask anyone here...i am always supportive of the tide...secondly I was refereing to the sportcenter coverage and internet articles this morning. MSN had a good article as did fox sports. Just because i am a vol doesnt make me a jerk.

ORANGEADDICT said:
HiTide said:
bama4life said:
HiTide wrote:
Nice attempt at sarcasm.

OK HITIDE....First of all ask anyone here...i am always supportive of the tide...secondly I was refereing to the sportcenter coverage and internet articles this morning. MSN had a good article as did fox sports. Just because i am a vol doesnt make me a jerk.
The fact you are a vile makes you a jerk period! Now go and eat some Krispy Kreme crumbs out of phat phil's navel!!!! Nice fumble against the barn!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bamarooski said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
HiTide said:
bama4life said:
HiTide wrote:
Nice attempt at sarcasm.

The fact you are a vile makes you a jerk period! Now go and eat some Krispy Kreme crumbs out of phat phil's navel!!!! Nice fumble against the barn!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey folks, Orange Addict is a regular rival poster who minds his manners. I ask that we are a little more respectful toward him.

bear facts said:
bamarooski said:
ORANGEADDICT said:
HiTide said:
bama4life said:
HiTide wrote:
Nice attempt at sarcasm.

Hey folks, Orange Addict is a regular rival poster who minds his manners. I ask that we are a little more respectful toward him.

exactly!!!

Back
Top Bottom