| CURRENT EVENTS How the weather?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
We had a couple of warning from the siren beside the fire station but that so far is it. About 15 minuter apart. We are about 100 yards from the siren.

This is what I call January weather. 70°ish and I got about two hours in on the bicycle this morning before the world woke up...fantastic morning!!! Shorts and T-shirt weather again!
I have been in shorts since sometime last week. Yesterday was actually perfectly fine until around 3PM when the storms started. I believe it should once again be great here starting tomorrow. Then a week ahead we are looking at the 30's/50's situation that is so normal in January.

People don't believe me when I tell them that you can usually swim at least a few days during Christmas break if you have a heated pool. Then they spend a winter here and realize it is true. The only thing normally stopping it is the overnight lows making the water so cold since the days are 60's and 70's usually. I know lots of folks with heated outdoor pools who never close or cover them.

Back
Top Bottom