| FTBL How Sweet It Is

BigAl

Verified Member
I'm so proud of this team id like to thank the players and the coach's and the mama's and dad's and the fans. We really showed up today and took control and Dominated like a Bama team ought to. God i'm so proud.

Cigars, anyone???!

58849b05-cc5d-4ca6-aec4-8c13635d164c.jpg

I am happy beyond the ability to reason. Thanks Coach Saban. Thanks to all the rest of the fans that were in the stadium with us. It was loud and proud.

Roll Tide everyone.

It is great to be from Alabama. This was a turning point win. Not neccessarily for this season..but for this program.

It was awesome to take part in today. We had a great time and it was wonderful to smell all that cigar smoke in the stadium.....Nothing is better than singing Rammer Jammer with a 1:38 left to go in a game against one of your biggest rivals. How sweet it is!!

It Takes Eleven said:
Did Rammer Jammer make the TV or radio broadcast? It was just about the loudest I've ever heard.

Yes but it was a little off. One smaller group was 2 seconds ahead of the the larger group. Either way there was no doubt about the outcome. We did indeed "beat the hell outta Tennessee". No disputing this week whether or not RammerJammer should have been played.

Oh it was super sweet!!! Being at the game was just AWESOME. Is it just me, or was the atmosphere around the stadium before the game kind of eery and realllly relaxed? I mean more than usual? My dad and I were walking in and it just seemed like nobody was really too fired up outside the stadium (TN nor BAMA fans). It just felt strange. Then the emotion just started slowly building once inside the stadium. That onside kick just REALLY set the tone for the crowd. The fans were amazing and I was SO PROUD of our fans! That was a fun game to watch! Easily the best BAMA/TN game I've been to in a long, long time. I was sitting there thinking about this yoyo who called into a sport talk radio show here in Chattanooga who said nonchalantly, "Well, I know we (TN) are gonna win by two TD's, but my question is..." haha Yeaaaah, I would have LOVED to have seen his face at the end of that game!!!

Of course I am incredibly impressed by JP. What a difference! He played to his potential today (all of them did). If they play like that here on out, they have a shot at winning the rest of the games on the schedule. They all should be really tough, but if they play like they played today, don't rule them out.

ROLL TIDE!!

BamaBrooke said:
Oh it was super sweet!!! Being at the game was just AWESOME. Is it just me, or was the atmosphere around the stadium before the game kind of eery and realllly relaxed? I mean more than usual? My dad and I were walking in and it just seemed like nobody was really too fired up outside the stadium (TN nor BAMA fans). It just felt strange. Then the emotion just started slowly building once inside the stadium. That onside kick just REALLY set the tone for the crowd. The fans were amazing and I was SO PROUD of our fans! That was a fun game to watch! Easily the best BAMA/TN game I've been to in a long, long time. I was sitting there thinking about this yoyo who called into a sport talk radio show here in Chattanooga who said nonchalantly, "Well, I know we (TN) are gonna win by two TD's, but my question is..." haha Yeaaaah, I would have LOVED to have seen his face at the end of that game!!!

Of course I am incredibly impressed by JP. What a difference! He played to his potential today (all of them did). If they play like that here on out, they have a shot at winning the rest of the games on the schedule. They all should be really tough, but if they play like they played today, don't rule them out.

ROLL TIDE!!

Its great to be a BAMA fan in Chattanooga this year isn't it? :lol:

BamaFan425 said:
BamaBrooke said:

ROLL TIDE!!

Its great to be a BAMA fan in Chattanooga this year isn't it? :lol:

Im from Chattanooga too and Heck yea its really great.

Yep, we all had our Tn victory stogies. Did ya notice the mass exodus from the pumpkin patch early in the 4th qtr. Hard to miss those wearing prison garb as they rushed the exits. Way to support your team and I'm sure their team saw their fans. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

Roll Tide and Tenn still sucks.

Back
Top Bottom