| LIFE How many of you folks listen to podcasts?

TerryP

Staff
There's a few I listen to largely based on the guests. IE: Rogan with Tucker.

I listened to Mike Rowe last night; against this morning. It's "now I'm listening to the host" versus the guest. Intriguing fella.

It's an hour and a half...so, go do some yard work and listen.

I never do. At my age I listen to classic rock all the time I'm outside. It helps an old guy relive his 'glory days.'
The ESPN app has College Football Live. It's a show I don't watch, but will listen.

At my age...not too bad listening to a few guys talk about football when I've got the lawn tools out.

Yes... and, no? I don't really listen to any regularly, but there are several that I will check out when I go walking or during certain times of the year, when certain guests are on, or when I'm in situations like a long drive/flight or such. 90% of the time, if I need to listen to something in the car (other than whatever is on radio) my default is music on Apple or Amazon Music. But, there are times I will listen to Rogan, Chris Jericho, Megyn Kelly, Mike Rowe (who does is pals with Megyn), Conan, and a couple others. But it's mostly cherry picking from their episodes if I see one that catches my attention... and even then, I rarely finish them unless they are an hour or less. I've tried the true crime and documentary type stuff at times, but most of it is way too long and drawn out... and frankly, a good bit of it is just not good. I did add a baseball history podcast a few months ago that is pretty good, but I've only listened to a few of them so far.

I rarely finish them unless they are an hour or less.
IF you have two hours of yard work, like you mentioned the other day, it fits. Then again, who am I to speak to you? It takes me all day to get through a two hour movie: hours to watch 44 minutes of a broadcast TV show. Hell, it's 8:49, I haven't finished last night's episode of Gutfeld! which I started around 6 this morning.

I listen to a ton of different ones. Several with hunting, but a lot of political stuff. What the MSM calls extremist.

Shawn Ryan is a good one, Rogan. Working in healthcare there are some chicks out of North Carolina that have some amazing guests talking about us being duped by Covid and the vax. Lot of good info to listen to about our shady ass govt and the hockey they have shoved down our throats.

I listen to a ton of different ones. Several with hunting, but a lot of political stuff. What the MSM calls extremist.

Shawn Ryan is a good one, Rogan. Working in healthcare there are some chicks out of North Carolina that have some amazing guests talking about us being duped by Covid and the vax. Lot of good info to listen to about our shady ass govt and the hockey they have shoved down our throats.
I think the word "podcast" turns people away. You won't find many people that don't enjoy listening to others talking. That's what it is...a few people talking. It all depends on the topic, right?

Back
Top Bottom