| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC How many hours of recorded programs do you currently have on your DVR?

If you mean things on the DVR that I still havent watched I got like 10 shows I still havent got to but if you mean on "Season Pass" (that means it records every episode of a certain show that comes on for those non-Tivo ppl out there) I have like 10 shows that are recorded every new episode. On my Season Pass I have Sons of Anarchy, Cities of the Underground (history nerd), Boardwalk Empire, ESPN's 30 for 30 and SEC Storied (some really awesome and some really boring), wrestling (TNA & WWE) of course, Ghost Adventures, Law & Order SVU, Real Time with Bill Maher, and Justified I think are "my shows."

My cable subscription came with a free DVR but I have only used it once or twice for stuff like "The Daily Show" or "Bill Maher" (because I am an old lady and fall asleep at like 10 or 11 these days).

My cable subscription came with a free DVR but I have only used it once or twice for stuff like "The Daily Show" or "Bill Maher" (because I am an old lady and fall asleep at like 10 or 11 these days).

Yeah, when we first got HD cable the only way to get it was to get the full HD DVR solution. My wife has used it before but usually I just pirate the episodes if we don't watch them when they are on.

Back
Top Bottom