| FOOD How do you like your bacon cooked?

The more I look at the photos the more I realize I should have found a better bacon chart. I mean #3 alone has parts of 2 and 4 on it. And 5 and 6 are pretty redundant. Anybody that chooses to eat 5 and 6 is not welcome in my home. I wouldn’t throw it away, but asking to have it cooked on the surface of the sun? No. It’s wrong.

I’ll go with 4. 1 doesn’t count, it’s not cooked!

We were at a fancy restaurant in Memphis a few months back, friends ordered this bacon appetizer. It was big square chunks of bacon, completely raw. We all started taking bites thinking, it’s a fancy spot, this bacon app is $40+, it’s got to be good. Nope, it was straight raw bacon. The four of us about threw up. We got duped.

I’ll go with 4. 1 doesn’t count, it’s not cooked!

We were at a fancy restaurant in Memphis a few months back, friends ordered this bacon appetizer. It was big square chunks of bacon, completely raw. We all started taking bites thinking, it’s a fancy spot, this bacon app is $40+, it’s got to be good. Nope, it was straight raw bacon. The four of us about threw up. We got duped.

I've heard about folks that eat it straight from the package...

The more I look at the photos the more I realize I should have found a better bacon chart. I mean #3 alone has parts of 2 and 4 on it. And 5 and 6 are pretty redundant. Anybody that chooses to eat 5 and 6 is not welcome in my home. I wouldn’t throw it away, but asking to have it cooked on the surface of the sun? No. It’s wrong.
#5 as bacon bits on a salad?

Back
Top Bottom