| FTBL Honeymoon...

How long a honeymoon period for St. Nick?

• 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 years

• In perpetuity

• Total voters

Referee

Verified Member
Coach St. Nick's anniversary of savior is fast approaching and as a result of the past season and Iron Bowl.

I pose this very simple question to each U of A supporter...

When does the honeymoon end and when must he have to deliver on the only progress and outcome that each fan on this board desires, expects, even demands...?

Is it just this year?

Next season?

By year # 3

Four and out?

In perpetuity?

What say you on this?

In perpetuity

i answered with that, since I am of the firm belief if we cannot turn around our program with one of the best staffs and recuiting in college football then ido not think it can be turned around at all.

but you know, if it cannot be done, Saban wont be here that long anyway. so we really dont need to worry about it.

joeman546 said:
In perpetuity

i answered with that, since I am of the firm belief if we cannot turn around our program with one of the best staffs and recuiting in college football then ido not think it can be turned around at all.

but you know, if it cannot be done, Saban wont be here that long anyway. so we really dont need to worry about it.

Best staffs???? Saban is top notch for sure but the rest of the staff wouldnt be considered near that level at this point in thier careers

Lenny Kozlowski said:
joeman546 said:
In perpetuity

Best staffs???? Saban is top notch for sure but the rest of the staff wouldnt be considered near that level at this point in thier careers

I guess you could say theres alot of talent in the staff as well. I dont feel likke any of these guys are underachievers, or dont know what they are doing. They arent THE best, but they arent half bad by themselves, and they can all recruit, which is a college coaches life blood.

Then with Saban at the helm, one of the best staffs in college football seems like a safe statement.

Referee said:
Coach St. Nick's anniversary of savior is fast approaching and as a result of the past season and Iron Bowl.

I pose this very simple question to each U of A supporter...

When does the honeymoon end and when must he have to deliver on the only progress and outcome that each fan on this board desires, expects, even demands...?

Is it just this year?

Next season?

By year # 3

Four and out?

In perpetuity?

What say you on this?

I think at least until the Dolphins win the Superbowl.

By the end of 09', if there isn't minor improvement...I might be worried. I'm a sunshine pumper to a certain degree.

On a serious note though, I'm with Eleven.

He's got two years to build a better stock and instill the proper mindset. When the 09 season rolls around we should be fighting for the west crown if not the entire SEC. As long as we can do that then we put ourselves in position to play for NC's. Year in and year out playing in Atlanta is the measuring stick in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom