| FTBL Hillbilly High vs. Moo U.

My desire to see Fulmer getting spanked in another SEC game is in direct conflict with my desire to see the Moo Cows drop one at home. While my hatred for AU is greater than that for the Vols (though not by much) I think that Wingnut and crew win this one handily. I look for something in the range of 21-10.

My deepest desire is for both teams to be miserably humiliated, which I know is unlikely. What gives me a really good feeling about this game is that one fan base that I despise will be in meltdown afterwards, regardless of who wins.

rammajamma said:
My desire to see Fulmer getting spanked in another SEC game is in direct conflict with my desire to see the Moo Cows drop one at home. While my hatred for AU is greater than that for the Vols (though not by much) I think that Wingnut and crew win this one handily. I look for something in the range of 21-10.

TheResidentCollegeFootballExpert said:
The Viles Vs All-Barn

This must be a dream game for the Barners. A team with an explosive defensive and anemic offense has to be giddy to go against a team that just can’t seem to stop turning the ball over. The Tigers will win this game solely on defensive scoring. If they have the guts to just punt on first down, they could probably blow-out the Viles. All-Barn’s Defense 21 The Viles 10

Copy Cat :D

Given that Auburn is a divisional foe and has a conference loss, we are better off if they lose.

I cannot root for UT, but I will shed no tears if Auburn loses.

psychojoe said:
My deepest desire is for both teams to be miserably humiliated, which I know is unlikely. What gives me a really good feeling about this game is that one fan base that I despise will be in meltdown afterwards, regardless of who wins.

:lol: :D

I hope this one ends up like the AU/MSU game. My prediction....Tennessee 2 Auburn 0. The only points come when Auburn has the ball at their own goal line and Tuberville goes on the field complaining about how his offense stinks, costing the team a personal foul penalty and a safety. Vols win in the most boring game of football ever played. Total combined yards for both teams: 0 yards rushing, 2 yards passing, 0 first downs and 80 scholarships burned at Tumors Corner after the game.

Hey....a guy can dream, can't he? :D

Trust me guys my vols wont win i will have to watch auburn come away a victor ;pu , ......but thats what I need to happen, we need to lose every game so we can get rid of fat phil and feel the winds of change in KVILLE........unfortunately he wont ever get fired....its gonna be a long season for me...

any change is better than no change..... year after year after..hang on ;pu ;pu ok year after year....you get the idea. I just hope you guys win,im in ga and i went out to the store and the leghumpers were all out early flying there flags and stocking up at the grocery store.

Back
Top Bottom