| FTBL Here's to tomorrow................

Well, I will be getting up at 6 so that I can be on campus for 7am and am looking forward to a great game. That being said, I won't be able to post during the game tomorrow as I'll be in the stadium and highly intoxicated. I'm hosting three Bama Fans at our tailgating party tomorrow, and I'm sure that we will be able to trade threads as I've done here over the last couple of days. Win or lose, I'll stumble my way back to this board to discuss the game. Most importantly, here's to a good game that is injury free. See y'all tomorrow.......................GEAUX TIGERS!

geauxtigers225 said:
Well, I will be getting up at 6 so that I can be on campus for 7am and am looking forward to a great game. That being said, I won't be able to post during the game tomorrow as I'll be in the stadium and highly intoxicated. I'm hosting three Bama Fans at our tailgating party tomorrow, and I'm sure that we will be able to trade threads as I've done here over the last couple of days. Win or lose, I'll stumble my way back to this board to discuss the game. Most importantly, here's to a good game that is injury free. See y'all tomorrow.......................GEAUX TIGERS!

(che)

Here's to a great game tomorrow. Have fun and stay safe. Oh, and a big Roll Tide!!

bamaupsman said:
Here's to you my little Love,sweet blessings from above. let the day begin.....
Yeah, I admit it, that was pretty gay. I shouldn't drink and post. Flame me if you must. I'll take it like a man.

Back
Top Bottom