| FTBL HC most likely to be fiired

Which SEC coach is most likely to be fired this year?

• Sylvester Croom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ed Ogeron

• Other (please list)

• Total voters
G

Who is on the hottest hotseat. Nutt's off season got him in the most trouble, but I think that Croom will be fired after the season.

I voted for Orgeron(you might want to change your spelling)only because I couldn't vote for him and Nutt. Sly coaches Pink Slip U. He is not going to get one. He is the reason they are handed out(see Zook and Shula). And he will be the reason Nutt and Orgeron get theirs this year(among other reasons-See Zook and Shula).

psychojoe said:
Who is on the hottest hotseat. Nutt's off season got him in the most trouble, but I think that Croom will be fired after the season.

I agree. Mal Moore looks like a genius for not hiring him now....of course he did hire CMS.

I would love to see Fatlock go, but I think he showed a little improvement last year, so it would take a catstrophe this season, or a scandla so sordid that even the Viles couldn't overlook it to get him this year.

WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:
I think our ancient ad will have enogh sense to hire butch this year but we cant have a loseing season because jesus love arkansas!

Butch Davis? You think he will leave North Carolina after just getting there? :lol:

WooPiigSooie!!!!! wrote:
I think our ancient ad will have enogh sense to hire butch this year but we cant have a loseing season because jesus love arkansas!

Butch Davis? You think he will leave North Carolina after just getting there?
I was thinking the same thing..... ;scr

With everything that has happened at Arkansas, I say Nutt. I know Croom has not done anything at State, but they will be very hard pressed to find a better coach than Croom there.

Croom has cleaned the program up, and while doing that he beat Florida and Alabama.

I believe this year might be his last year on his contract? And considering after looking at their schedule, I could very easily see them winning only one or two games. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom