| FTBL Hawaii getting killed 21-0 in the first***

Im watching..... and im loving it. Tired of a few saying they should play for the NC. IMO they are a Vandy type team in the SEC. Maybe a 5 to 6 win team a year if they are in the SEC

BAMA-FREAK said:
Im watching..... and im loving it. Tired of a few saying they should play for the NC. IMO they are a Vandy type team in the SEC. Maybe a 5 to 6 win team a year if they are in the SEC

I don't know about playing for a national title, but they are no Vandy. Hawaii has a great offense.

Big_Fan said:
BAMA-FREAK said:

I don't know about playing for a national title, but they are no Vandy. Hawaii has a great offense.

But it would never fly in the SEC. No Chance at all. Let all the SEC teams study there film and come up with a gameplan. They would have prolly at least 5 loses if they played a SEC schedule

28-21 at the half. Hawaii decided to wake up and play. i think they'll win but they are nowhere near a damn BCS team. smh. they beat Boise State ( :roll: ) and all of a sudden they are a BCS team and this game (against a bad Washington team) will most likely be the difference of whether or not they get into a BCS? Hawaii just better hope that LSU gets into the national title because they would DESTROY Hawaii. they gone get killed either way tho.

BAMA-FREAK said:
Big_Fan said:
BAMA-FREAK said:

But it would never fly in the SEC. No Chance at all. Let all the SEC teams study there film and come up with a gameplan. They would have prolly at least 5 loses if they played a SEC schedule

People said the same thing about Urban Meyer's spread attack. That worked out well for the rest of the SEC.

IMHO, Hawaii has a phenominal offense that would keep them in games regardless of the opponent/conference. And I've watched Hawaii play a lot the last couple of years. They're good. Very good.

Birdman37 said:
28-21 at the half. Hawaii decided to wake up and play. i think they'll win but they are nowhere near a damn BCS team. smh. they beat Boise State ( :roll: ) and all of a sudden they are a BCS team and this game (against a bad Washington team) will most likely be the difference of whether or not they get into a BCS? Hawaii just better hope that LSU gets into the national title because they would DESTROY Hawaii. they gone get killed either way tho.

I think LSU vs Hawaii would be a great way to make the SEC look bad. LSU is overrated defensively, because Dorsey is not his old self. I really think that Hawaii's offense would be able to exploit their secondary also. I don't think we(The SEC) would hear the end of it if Hawaii beat LSU or even came close...

imalive1459 said:
Birdman37 said:

I think LSU vs Hawaii would be a great way to make the SEC look bad. LSU is overrated defensively, because Dorsey is not his old self. I really think that Hawaii's offense would be able to exploit their secondary also. I don't think we(The SEC) would hear the end of it if Hawaii beat LSU or even came close...

I needed a good laugh...thanks

Hawaii pulled it out. They scored a TD to go up by 7 with about 30 seconds left... then Washington drove all the way down to the Hawaii 5 on just 2 plays, but fell apart and threw and INT to seal the perfect regular season for Hawaii.

Porterhouse said:
Hawaii pulled it out. They scored a TD to go up by 7 with about 30 seconds left... then Washington drove all the way down to the Hawaii 5 on just 2 plays, but fell apart and threw and INT to seal the perfect regular season for Hawaii.

The officials in that game made SEC officials look like all-stars. Even the time keeper was bad...Twice in the 3rd, a Hawaii receiver made a catch and ran out of bounds and the clock did not stop.

They were not in the favor of Hawaii either...they called a key completion that would have given Hawaii a 4th & short deep in Washington territory, an incompletion.

Big_Fan said:
Porterhouse said:

The officials in that game made SEC officials look like all-stars. Even the time keeper was bad...Twice in the 3rd, a Hawaii receiver made a catch and ran out of bounds and the clock did not stop.

They were not in the favor of Hawaii either...they called a key completion that would have given Hawaii a 4th & short deep in Washington territory, an incompletion.

Yep, I noticed this. There was some questionable officiating in the Pitt / West Virgina game as well.

Back
Top Bottom