| FTBL Hats off to Travis McCall

jdpas29

Verified Member
Watching this guy block is like watching an instructional video without the commentary. He is a machine!

maybe he can stay around as a graduate assistant and teach 'blocking 101' for the rest of his career???

Props to McCall, he's been a real key part to our blocking on the line this season. I especially love the running plays where he crashes down the line and kicks out the DE, those are beautiful.

Tider27 said:
Props to McCall, he's been a real key part to our blocking on the line this season. I especially love the running plays where he crashes down the line and kicks out the DE, those are beautiful.

Those are, "Hey defense, we are going to run it through right here, can you stop us?" plays. So far, nobody has stopped us. That is one of those things that Saban likes to do, as it can break the will of a defense after a while and let them know right off the bat that the Tide is going to control things.

Gotta love it when people or teams impose their will on someone. :twisted:

McCall has definitely been a key. Good times watching the man work cool8)

Porter said:
Tider27 said:

Those are, "Hey defense, we are going to run it through right here, can you stop us?" plays. So far, nobody has stopped us. That is one of those things that Saban likes to do, as it can break the will of a defense after a while and let them know right off the bat that the Tide is going to control things.

Oh yeah, that's certainly another reason to like the play. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom