| FTBL Hard work pays off for Tide's Capps

Yep, it's easy for people to forget that these guys have feelings and are human just like the rest of us. I'm proud to see that CC has kept his spirits and work ethic up all year even though he's been riding the pine most of the season.

This is a great opportunity for us all to remember that the words that we as Tide fans hold so dearly, Pride, Tradition and Class extend far beyond the playing field. This young man, like many that have worn the Crimson jersey will likely go on to accomplish things much greater than winning a championship trophy.

They will go out and become public servants, loyal husbands, caring fathers and strong leaders. This is truly the essence of Alabama Football. If you read between the lines of Saban's process, this is what he is preparing these young men for. I think he and the coaching staff have a firm understanding of this.

This is also why the moderators on this forum are so adament about player bashing. These young men are so much more than football players. We owe them the same loyalty and dedication that they pay to our beloved university with their blood, sweat and tears.

reger60 said:
This is a great opportunity for us all to remember that the words that we as Tide fans hold so dearly, Pride, Tradition and Class extend far beyond the playing field. This young man, like many that have worn the Crimson jersey will likely go on to accomplish things much greater than winning a championship trophy.

They will go out and become public servants, loyal husbands, caring fathers and strong leaders. This is truly the essence of Alabama Football. If you read between the lines of Saban's process, this is what he is preparing these young men for. I think he and the coaching staff have a firm understanding of this.

This is also why the moderators on this forum are so adament about player bashing. These young men are so much more than football players. We owe them the same loyalty and dedication that they pay to our beloved university with their blood, sweat and tears.

AMEN!

Back
Top Bottom