Green Egg

I have a Cajun Bandit, which is a modified Weber smoky mountain grill....try using the method shown in the video, I think you will be impressed...I have gotten 12 hour burns for brisket easily.
.[video=youtube;XiGRbyg_zeI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiGRbyg_zeI[/video]

You cannot go wrong with a Big Green Egg. They're pricey, but they make everything so easy. My buddy printed me off a 700 page Adobe document with nothing but Green Egg recipes. Where else can you cook, ribs, wings, pizza, chicken, and hamburgers ? Pizza mainly being the difference, even though it is proven to make ribs easier to cook for the novice to advanced user. A lot of cool accessories, and the tables you can buy/build for them look amazing on your deck or patio. You can't go wrong here if you have that $1000 to get it all bought and started up. They last forever too from what I was told.

@Bamabww, in 3 weeks, there is an Eggfest in Hiawassee, Georgia. Save $250 on the Large or $164 on the Medium...not sure what the fuel/time will cost ya though for the drive. The demo eggs could be used during the event so you'll have to wait for them to cool down before you can drive them off.

Georgia Mountain EggFest

Also, call around to dealers, you might find it cheaper than the travel. Tell them the price you are gonna get it for...maybe they'll make you a deal.

wish you would guys would check out Cajunbandit.com ...it is a conversion kit for a 22.5 Weber Kettle grill...well worth the money..using the snake method for loading and burning charcoal and wood, I can get a 15 hour burn with alot more room than a Green egg....very affordable option

Back
Top Bottom