| FTBL Great quote from a prospect

BamaGradinTN

Verified Member
Sam Montgomery, Scout.com four-star defensive end from Greenwood High School in S.C., is listed as the nation's No. 7 defensive end prospect and trimmed a list of favorites to a dozen after receiving close to 50 scholarship offers. Alabama made the list along with LSU, USC, Clemson, Michigan, South Carolina, Oklahoma State, North Carolina, Miami, Oregon, Tennessee and North Carolina State.

'Saban is the truth, and I love the man,' Montgomery said. 'They are on a roll and are spanking people.'

http://www.tidesports.com/apps/pbcs...=ANDREW_BONE__Recruits_like_Alabama_s_defense

That's my dream prospect that I picked this summer, maybe we're making some noise with him now. He would be absolutely sick at the JACK position. :;bou

Maybe its an "under 40 thing", but how did being "the Truth" come to mean a good thing? ;scr

So can it equally be said that Tubberville is have a particularly "untruthful" season...or that Bowden was fired "for being a lie"?

^^CO

LBS said:
Maybe its an "under 40 thing", but how did being "the Truth" come to mean a good thing? ;scr

So can it equally be said that Tubberville is have a particularly "untruthful" season...or that Bowden was fired "for being a lie"?

^^CO
I think that just means the kid thinks CNS is the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom